MIANHE

INSTA LOVE

WONHO’S POV

I didn’t have any idea why I keep teasing her. I mean it’s not my style. Even if I’m a playboy I don’t really tease girls I just wink at them. But when I saw her checking me out earlier and it gave me the strength to talk to her…… Aigooo wonho…. What are you talking about?!. “Wonho! What’s the capital of the Philippines?” omo! Now answer that wonho! That’s what you get for daydreaming instead of listening. I slowly stood up don’t have any idea of the answer. “Again. What’s the capital of the Philppines?” God. Please tell me every things gonna be alright. “Manila.” Minjae whispered to me. “MANILA!” I answered our professor with a loud voice. I slowly sat down smiling and I feel someone is starring at me. I looked at my right and saw minjae starring with a poker face painted on her. “Too proud eh?” she said to me. “Ah aniyo! I just want to make it natural. Thanks by the way.” “You’re welcome.” She said then she keeps on writing something. “What are you writing?” “None of your business.” “Are you taking notes?” she just keeps on writing and didn’t answer me. My guardian devil said that I should see it to know the answer but my guardian angel said that I shouldn’t do it if I don’t want her to get mad at me. But as always, my guardian devil wins over my guardian angel. “I wish every things gonna be alright for I’m with these annoying –“I stopped reading for she closed her notebook immediately. OMO she’s turning her head to me now. “Did I just say that it’s none of your business?! Why did you read it?” “Is it your diary?” “You don’t really care don’t you?!”

MINJAE’S POV

“You don’t really care don’t you?!” my blood is really boiling. But it seems he didn’t care. I can’t stop my hand to pull his hair back and forth. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! IT HURTS!! STOP! HAJIMA!” “YOU PIECE OF DID I JUST TOLD YOU TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS??!! DON’T YOU HAVE MANNERS!?” We keep shouting to each other and I keep doing what I do making a commotion to our room. Of course our classmates and prof is looking at us. “YAH! STOP THAT! IM HAVING A CLASS HERE AND YOU TWO ARE SHOUTING?? YOU TWO! GET OUT!” I was shocked when professor shouted at us. “But proffesor its not-““GO OUT! I DON’T NEED ANY EXCUSES!..... Oh God…. My beautiful face. Its stressed..” this and me don’t have any choice but to go out. I lastly glanced to the aliens and they pay me a questioning look.  “Now what should we do?”Oh. How come this can still talk to me? “I don’t care about you.” That’s the only thing I said to him. I turned my back to him and walked through the corridor going to the football field. I need a time to reflect.I'm busy thinking and talking to my self quietly. “Football field? Really?” I was shocked when someone talked to me from behind. I turn around to see who it is and saw Wonho smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and put both of my hands on my waist. “Why did you follow me here?” “I don’t know where else to go. I’m new here. I don’t want to get lost in my first day. How about giving me a tour?” “Tsk. Tour my face. Tour your own self!” I didn’t mind him and entered the football field. “Did you know that my head-““Can you shut up?! I’m trying to reflect!” “Well you can’t completely reflect if you don’t listen to what I will say.” “Okay. Tell me.” gahd… I’m soo stressed. “Can we sit first?” I started walking to the seats and him following me. “One meter apart.” I told him. “Okay.” “Now tell me.” I rested my back to the chair. “The head that you shake earlier just got freshly healed from a motorcycle accident.” My heart beat went faster when I heard accident. “Jinja?!” “Now I think it’s….. bleeding.” He touched his head maybe at the part where it got hit and I saw a little blood at his fingers.

SUMIN’S POV

*school bell rings* “WOHHHHOOOO! ATLAST FREEDOM COMES TO LIFE!!” I was shocked when nahyun shouted at the back. Well, as if it’s my first time hearing it. “You’re freedom to eat.” D.ana said bluntly to nahyun.” Of course! Eating is the only way to survive! Let’s go go go!” nahyun said in a matter-of-fact tone.  “Wait! How about Minjae? Should we find her?”Oh right! What a clumsy leader! How can you forget your member? “Maybe she already go to the canteen. Let’s just meet her there.” “Alright.” We headed to our school cafeteria. We get our trays and fall in line. Hmmm… what should I pick? I’m not really picky when it comes to food that’s why it’s hard for me to choose one. I glanced at High D, one of the freshmen of this university, and saw that she picked one hamburger and a taco. Should I get those too? Well, I need energy later so I should get those. When I’m done falling in line, I walked around searching for a vacant table where we will eat. While I was searching, my eyes caught a group of students riding fast with their skateboard going towards my direction. O-oh. Here comes trouble.*BANG!* I closed my eyes not ready to see what I should see and let the pain hit my left arm causing me to throw my snacks. I was expecting that my was going to hit on the floor but instead of another pain I felt a huge pair of arms catch my back. “Eonnie! Gwenchana?! Eonnie!” I can hear nahyun’s panicking voice. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a light surrounding the handsome face of Shownu my savior. Gosh! Is he an angel? Am I already in heaven? I can’t help but to smile because of this man who became my shining armor this day. “Gwenchana?” Omo! Even his voice is full of concern! And so manly! I can’t stop to smile even wider! “EHEM! Gwenchana?” “Ah.. ah .. Y-yeah! Ah hahahah! “ sumin! ! I hurriedly composed my figure and stood up. Gosh! This is awkward. “Ummm… thanks by the way.” “Oh that. It’s okay. Those children don’t really have manners. They don’t even came back and apologize to you.” Then he scratches his head and gave me an eye smile and a childish grin. I just smiled at him…….*silence* …….. This is really awkward. “Eonnie is in love! Haha!” I heared euijin whispered to D. Ana. “I know right!” then they laughed together while staring at me. “Eonnie! Did you found our place?” nahyun break the silence. Oh right! I was going to the table near the exit area but it’s already occupied. “Sorry girls. It’s already occupied.” “You can sit on our table. There’s a lot of vacant seat there.” Oh I forgot that he’s still here. “Oh jinjja?.” “Neh. Follow me girls.”

 

WONHO’S POV

She hurriedly ran to my direction. “It’s really bleeding!” Then she touched my head scanning where it could be. “It’s over here.” I pointed the spot where the bleeding is. Silence….. She slowly sat beside me looking at the blood on my hand. “Mianhe….. For being to c-careless.” She said while closing her eyes. God.. How can you make a beautiful creature like her? “How can I repay you?” “Kiss me.” Wait! What did I just say?? then she slapped my shoulder very hard. “AAAAAAWW! You’re hands are so-““You got hurt but you can still play ha.” She stood up and started walking away but I pulled her wrist. “Wait!” It’s weird that I felt some electric tingling running through my spine up to my head. “Wae?” We got a little staring battle before I could speak. “I’m just kidding. Just heal this wound and that would be good.” “But I don’t have any first aid kits. I’ll just take you to the clinic.” “No. I want you to personally heal this one.” “So how can i-“I didn’t let her finish her sentence and dragged her outside the football field holding her wrist. I ran with her going back to our classroom. “Yah! Slow down!” “I’ve got first aid kit in my bag. I know happenings like this always happen.” I told her while running. “Why don’t you want to go to the clinic?” “I’m not comfortable being treated by the people I don’t know.” Her lips formed in an O shape. When we reached our room, we entered and I sat to my respectable seat and so did she. I get the beta dine and the cotton out of the bag. “Here” I handed it to her. “Please be gentle.” “A-alright.” I crossed my hand on the table and rested my head on it.