IT'S TIME TO MEET THE ALIENS!

INSTA LOVE

D. ANA’S POV

It’s the start of an academic year again. I like how the sun is smiling brightly at me. Whoa! Were lucky winter didn’t come yet. Well I hope it’s a good sign to all of us. Being a sophomore college student is a new challenge to me. But I think I can conquer it since I’ve encountered a lot of challenges already. March 3, 2015. Please take care of me juseyo! I ran to the corridors to find those aliens who kidnapped me. Actually four aliens. *beep* *beep* I felt the vibration of my phone inside my bag. I opened it and got my phone. I saw Nahyun's caller id appeared in the screen. I immediately slided my finger going to the accept button. “YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?? WERE ALREADY HERE IN THE LOST AND FOUND POST!!”  Jeeeezz… it's the first day and she keeps on shouting. She doesn’t care about her vocal chords.. “Don’t worry I’m coming boss!” I said in a big voice imitating TOP and I’ve heard the others laugh then hanged out. 

NAHYUN’S POV

Gaaahd. Where is she?? I’ve been watching my watch for over a thousand times but she’s still not here. “Calm down Nahyun. She will be here in a minute or two. Just be patient. You’ll look like a buffalo if you keep doing that.” Then her horrible laugh entered my eardrum. I stared at Sumin whose still trying recover from her smiling disease. “BOOOOOYAAAAA” Somebody jumped at me and screamed at my precious eardrum. “GOSH Deeee!! You scared the hell out of me!!” D. ana really like to do things like this. Tsss.. “Minjae eonnie!! You became prettier!! Omo!!” D.ana said with both hands on her cheeks. “D.ana it’s the first day of class. I’m not yet ready for those jokes of yours.” Minjae replied to D. ana. “Yah! I’m the visual of the group! I’m the BEAUTY QUEEN!” I slapped D. ana’s shoulder. “I just complimented eonnie’s “BEAUTY” transformation. I didn’t say you’re an ugly alien!” “Yah! Stop it! Let’s go to our room! I’m excited to find new troubles again” Sumin leader said. “You’re finding trouble starting now?? Let’s meet new friends first.” Euijin showed her eye smile. ”Whoa.. As if meeting new friends is your style”. I said. “I’m practicing to be friendly pretty alien”. She replied.

 *the aliens entered their class room*

SUMIN’S POV

We entered our room as we meet a bunch of noisy students. I cleared my throat to catch their attention for they SHOULD. When they see us standing at the door they hurriedly find their own chairs and sat down. Chit chatting with their sitmates. Do you think were bullies in school?? Nope. Were not. They call us ALIENS cause for them we are aliens invading their school and causing a lot of trouble. We don’t actually cause trouble. They are starting it and were only finishing it. Do you know why?? Because were the only students that are always remained in top 5 during announcing the top ten in class. Sophomores are always jealous at us. Not only sophomores but the whole university. Its because the teachers always picks us if there are contests that represents YOON SUN UNIVERSITY. I’m good at cooking. So whenever there is a cooking contest, I always win. Minjae is best at singing. D. ana is amazing at rapping battles. Nahyun is the Queen of Acting. And Euijin is the dancing machine.

 

MINJAE’S POV

We settled our sitting places at the back of the room. Being far away from the teacher is the most comfortable thing for me. Believe me. Let me show the aliens sitting arrangement.

[ Minjae ] [sumin]

                   [nahyun][d.ana][euijin]

Because we are the eonnies we are sitting at the front of the dongsaengs.

EUIJIN’S POV

Gahhd! If he doesn’t come to our class I will really find and skin him to hell. This ty professor is almost an hour late. The door suddenly opened to see a man holding a laptop with a folder on top. He didn’t greet us. First he looked at our faces one by one. Familiarizing huh.. “Okay class. I’ll be your adviser this school year 2015-2016. So annyeonghasseyo Kang Daesung-imnida. Nice to meet you all. So all of you should introduce your self to me one by one including the things that best describe you. Okay lets start from the back”. Okay. Wait?? Whatt!! Did he just say from the back? Gosh. -_- I HATE YOU. All the students stared at me as if i destroyed school properties. Gosh I want to kick their faces one by one including this aliens that are already red laughing their off.  “Annyeong hasseyo. Euijin imnida. I have these killer eye smiles whenever you make me laugh.” I said proudly. “Really. You’re smiling?? I never seen you smiled.” The laughter became louder because of this man making fun of me. My chair is shaking due to vibrations of D.ana’s laughter and Nahyun slamming her hand at the table trying to explain her laughter. “Do you want to get killed?” I said at a serious tone. “Okay let’s proceed. Next”

*The class ended early because it’s still the first day of school.*

MINJAE’S POV

We got out of class and walk through the corridors occupying it. I still don’t want to go home at my apartment which my parents rented for me. What should I do for now?? "Eonnie lets go to your house and watch movie!” I asked leadernim. “That’s a good idea! I still don’t want to go home too! Eonnie pleaaaseeee!!!” D. ana agreed to me trying to convince eonnie with her puppy eyes. “Arasso arasso. Just don’t give me that puppy eyes. It gives me multiple goose bumps.” “ Aissssh.. eonnie is so mean.” We just laughed at D. ana's childish expression. “I will let sleep over also.” All of us hurried to leadernim’s house being excited of the event tonight.