NEW CLASSMATES

INSTA LOVE

NAHYUN’S POV

I slowly opened my eyes and stretch my arms. I sit and saw these four aliens still having their business on dreamland. Should I wake them? Nah. I watched the clock beside me and its already 6:30 am. ! What?! “Yah! Yeorubun! Wake up! Palli palli!” “Nahyun whats the matter??” “Leader eonnie! Its 6:30 am!!” “!” even sumin throwed a curse in the air. “Lets just take a bath together.” Our eyes landed to D. Ana with a questioning look. “What? We have no choice!” “She’s right. We have no choice.” Euijin stated using the matter of fact tone. We hurriedly run inside the bathroom. Wait! Where’s Minjae? I go back to our room and witnessed Minjae still talking to an alien. *pak! pak! pak!* “Uwahhh! Why did you do that! My precious .” “Theres no time for your precious !” I dragged minjae to the bathroom. “Wait! Please don’t me Nahyun-ssi! I want my future husband to see the beauty of my soul.” “Were not alone in the bathroom.” “You mean the others are there also?” I just drag minjae inside the bathroom to answer her question. “Gosh! Is this a group ?!” “What are you talking about Minjae??!!” euijin’s voice echoed inside the bathroom.

EUIJIN’S POV

We headed inside eonnie’s car to go to school. Sumin eonnie hurriedly put her seatbelt and inserted the key then she started to start the engine. While we are heading to school, I put my earphones on and played Deja Vu. I saw a group of children actually five children that was playing on the field. It makes me remember the times when I got to know these aliens.

FLASHBACK:

It’s the first day of class of my grade 9 days. I was a transferee so I was a little bit nervous and shy. I slowly entered our room. “Oh look. Here’s the transferee.” A boy shouted and everyone looked at me. “She looked like doraemon!” they loudly laughed at me just enough to be embarrassed. “Then how about you? You look like Joker. That tough make up of yours and that lipstick. If many storms will come to our country every thing will be destroyed except your make up. Because it’s just too tough.” I slowly looked to the voice’s direction. Wow. She’s the savior. Everyone looked to the girl with the three girls behind her back. Then back to the girl who dissed me. A few moments later the classroom broke the silence to laughter because they realized that its true. The girl hurriedly ran to pull the hair of my savior but a hand prevented her to do it. “Don’t you dare touch my hair if you don’t want me to touch yours!” Then she let go of the hand of the girl. The girl ran out of the room crying. “What a cry baby. Dissing someone then if its her turn to be dissed she’ll just back off.” The girl with a pretty face said. When the scene was finished we looked at each other. 4 vs 1. AWKWARD. *silence* ……….. “Ummm.. Hi.. Thanks for saving me earlier. I’m Euijin by the way. Nice to meet you all.” I bowed to them to show my thanks.  “You’re welcome. I’m D. Ana by the way. Just call me Dee.” a girl with a solid voice said. “Hi! I’m Nahyun. The prettiest girl in town.” she said while twirling her hair. The other girls laughed at her. Including me. “I’m Sumin! And this is Minjae!” Wow! Her smile is daebak. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a lesbian! “Nice to meet you!”’ a girl with a beautiful voice said. “Because we saved you earlier you should pay as back.” OMO! I’m nervous.. I thought we’re friends T.T “Should I treat you food??” “Nope.” “But food is the only thing I can give to all of you. I can’t give you dress or clothes because my allowa-“ Nahyun put her pointing  finger to my talkative lips to shut me up. “You don’t need money to do what we want.” “Then what??” they just stared at me. Not answering me. My small eyes became big with a thought that synced in inside my brain. OMO! Do they need me to show my body??! I heard the four girls laugh at me. “You’re face! Wahahahha! Y-you should see it! It’s too red! Gahd! Its so funny like !” Minjae just cursed because of my stupid reaction. “What are you thinking? We just want you to join our group.” Sumin said while smiling at me. They want me to join their group. But we just met minutes ago. Thanks God for providing me angels this days.“Were so friendly right?” Dee said. Are they mind readers?? “Thanks guys. You’re like fallen angels.” “I’m the one and only angel here. They are angels in visuals but devils inside.” Nahyun said making me laugh. “Oh look who’s talking here.” Dee said while turning to nahyun. “Don’t believe her Euijin. Starting now we should call our self aliens. *end* now you all know the theory of the pretty aliens living on earth. What did I just said? Hahaha. Bear with me guys. I got back to earth while alienating when sumin eonnie shouted. “Okay were here. Get out! Get out! Palli!”

MINJAE’S POV

We hurriedly ran inside our school heading to our respective classroom that we can disturb classes because of our feet stumping very hard at the corridor. When we saw the door of our room were aiming to get in as fast as we could when suddenly leader eonnie spread her wide arms making us stop. “OUCH!!!” nahyun shouted when her nose hit the back of my head making the whole class stare at our direction. “Sumin what’s wrong??” I asked in a whispery tone. “Look at these girls with no manners shouting when I’m introducing someone” professor then stared at his watch. “And coming to school late.” “Jeongmal mianhe professor. We don’t mean what happened. And were very sorry for being late” sumin apologized. “Why were you late?” aisshhht! JINJA?! Do we really need to explain to him why were late? “You all go clubbing last night don’t you?” the whole class laughed including the guys standing at the front. “YAH! We don’t do clubbing! It’s not our style for your information!” euijin shouted. “I want to dunk his nose to a toilet full of . He’s the most annoying teacher I’ve ever met.” Euijin whispered while rolling her eyes. “Alright. Go inside and take you’re seat. Be thankful I’m not giving you penalties because it’s still the 2nd day of class.” “Alright! So here are your new classmates and yes. They are transferees. They didn’t come yesterday because of their respectable reasons. So you young boys introduce yourselves to your classmates and things that best describe you.” “Annyeonghasseyo! Shownu imnida. I’m mostly called the cold hearted man for I don’t give any reactions.” “Omo. They’re so mean.” This dorky professor said. “You’re right professor.” Okay next! “Annyeonghasseyo! Wonho imnida! You can call me y wonho for I’m very y” this boy said while waving his stomach.. tsk :/ too full of his self. But its true. He’s really y. I scanned his full body down up to his eyes. When I stared at him he suddenly catches me starring at him. OMO! HE WINKED AT ME!! My eyes went bigger that maked him giggle at me. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!! He think I like him?! “Annyeonghasseyo! Jooheon imnida! As you can see I can be a man with a fierce persona but I can do aegyo. Just like this. KOOKAAKAA!” whoa! This boy is giving me  goosebumps. The whole class laughed because of his sudden aegyo. “Annyeonghasseyo! Minhyuk imnida. I’m good at speaking in public especially being an mc.” Daebak! Its my first time to have a classmate like him. “Annyeonghasseyo! Kihyun imnida. My special talent is singing.” “Okay! Now you’re done please find your own places.” Because there are many vacant seats from the back their place is somehow near to us. Were on the right side and they’re on the left side. Lemme show you.

      /vacant/ /vacant/ /me/ /sumin/

/vacant/ /vacant/ /vacant/ /nahyun/ /d. ana/ /euijin/

I was alienating when a hand suddenly passed my eyes. I stared at the boy beside me and saw Wonho. “Hi beautiful… *winks*” ????? “You really like winking don’t you?” “I only wink at pretty ladies like you.” Here comes trouble. “Oh geez.. Nahyun is prettier than me.” I said then continued working on my diary. “Who’s Nahyun?” “The girl beside Minhyuk.” I said while writing on my notebook. “Owww… but you’re way more prettier for me.” I don’t know why my heart jumped faster. Stupid heart! I dropped my pen on the table and stared at him. When I looked at his eyes my heart suddenly raced faster like something is trying to catch her. Minjae go back to earth. GO BACK! PALLI! THINK! “Can you drop this ty topic?!” I nearly shouted at him “Omo. Geez! Calm down. There’s nothing to be mad about.” I sighed deeply while looking at the floor. “Mianhe” “I’m sorry too.” Why am I so pressured when it comes to him? I mean it’s not me. I lastly glanced at him and listened to our professor.