Archi

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

06/01/2016

I was forbidden.
Soulless, bastard... The devil.
I was a bad example for children,
I have to be hidden,
I was a disgrace to the society... But why?

Because I was in love with someone who showed me the hidden but beautiful colors of life ?
Because I gave my heart to someone who made me believe that maybe living wasn't that bad at all ?
Why that someone being from my own gender was bothering some people ?

I still don't know why.


The only thing I know is, the look full of disgust of my teacher who always had taught us that "Love is all that matters.", when I told her that I was beaten up because I was gay.

The only thing I know is that after that day, people who I called "friends" wrote "Go kill yourself!" all over my desk, poured their piss over me in toilets and laughed after "accidentally" bumping to me in the cafeteria causing me to drop my food.

The only thing I know is that on that day, I chained the door of my heart with thousands of lock.

 

But one day, that someone suddenly entered my life.

He ran into the coffee shop I was working on a hot summer day.
He was covered in sweat as he tried hard to catch his breath, but his smile was shining so brightly that as if to praise his beauty, the Moon had given him a part of her light.

It was as though not wanting to fall behind the Moon, the Sun had touched every part of his body with his magic hands; his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter