Birthday Part 2: Water Park/Amusement Park DAY:1

Too Young To Love Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's pov:

 "We are going to Everland Resort!"Jae Rim asked. "Ooh~ I'm so excited!" Ji Hyo answered. " But it's an hour if we go by train, bus or subway.Or we can just rent a car then it will only take about 33 minutes. The bus costs 5912.50 won and the taxi costs 53212.50 won to 65037.50 won. And I already asked our teachers to let us go for 7 days. So, which one do you want to take?"Sehun asked Ji Hyo. "Let's just take the train. The taxi is more expensive."  "Oh okay. Let's go back and get our stuff, Ji Hyo." Sehun said. Kai came up to Ji Hyo and saked "Oh, Ji Hyo, can Ji Eun and her friends come?"

Ji Hyo's pov:

Yes, I would love a crazy sicko ruining my birthday! I don't mean to be rude but it's true! We could've been friends but nope. She was just too jealous. Should I say yes? Maybe, I should. I just hope she doesn't torture me when I'm with Kai oppa. "They have to buy their own ticket. You are already paying for 4 rooms and tickets. I just feel like you're spending too much money!" I said."Umm, okay I tell them." Kai oppa said. I hope I won't regret this. "I got to go get my stuff. I'll meet you later." ~sigh~ I see Sehun walking to the dorm room. I ran up to him. "Sehun! Wait up!" I yelled.

~skip to the train station~

"So, what's everland like?" I asked. "Well, it's an combination of an amusement park, resort and water park. I've only been there once when I was younger so I don't really remember." Sehun answered. "Oh, cool. I think the bus is here! I see the numbers."  We boarded the bus but when we got in it there was literally no room. So, I was stuck between Sehun and Kai oppa. Well, it was awkward. No one can move! My face is red now! I hope they don't look at me. I spoke too soon..Kai oppa just looked at me. "I think it's the stop to get off at." Jae Rim oppa said. "But there's-!" I said but was ignored. "Hurry, we can still make it in the train!" I pulled Kai oppa and Sehun  in the bus with me before it was too late. Well, the door's closed. What to do now? I dont even care if I'm squished between Kai oppa and Sehun more than earlier." Can either of you call JaeRim oppa's phone? I would use my phone but I'm out of battery." "Umm, I don't have his phone number. Maybe Kai hyung can call JaeRim hyung."Sehun says.  "Ok then. Oppa, do you have JaeRim oppa's number?" "Yes, but Jae Rim is has my phone. I asked him earlier to hold my phone." Kai oppa says. "What are we going to do now?"I said sadly. "Tell me his number. I'll call him."Sehun says. "Ok! It's XXX XXX XXXX(it can be any number)" Sehun gave me his phone. 

"Hello? Who is this?"Jae Rim oppa says.

"It's me, Ji Hyo. Are we going to meet at Everland?" 

"Well, we already are on a bus home. So, you guys can go there? But let me talk to Kai really quick."He says.

"Okay.Just wait a bit."

I hold the phone near my chest, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter