After

Too Young To Love Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good songs for this chapter:

This Time Is Over-B1A4

 

Sehun's pov:

Touchdown! I ran to JiHyo as soon as I heard those words. I took off my helmet and carried her then hugged her. I broke the hug and looked down to see Ji Hyo blushing. I blushed too. My heartbeat was faster then ever. It's probably because I just finished the game right? And that's when I realised I liked Ji Hyo. "Umm, Ji Hyo would you like to go to the after party with me?" "Sure. Let's go home though.You kind of smell gross." "No, its probably you! Just kidding! Maybe." "Keke~,whatever! Your lying. Let's just go, Stinky Sehun." "Don't call me that! I'm mad at you now! Hmph~" "So cute.I'm sorry, Sehunnie!I won't call you Stinky Sehun then." "Okay, buy me a drink.Thank You." "Wait, no I will not!" "Can't hear you!" I said while running away.

Ji Hyo's pov:

After I showered I picked a white seethrough sundress with white high heels, a bow necklace,and a diamond bracelet.

                                                                        .

                                                     

"Sehun, hurry up! It's been like an hour or two!" I shouted. "Almost done 5 more minutes!"

Sehun's outfit:

"Okay! I'm done! Let's go!"Sehun shouted. 

At the party:

I see Kai oppa with the devil and JaeRim oppa. They came over to the spot where Sehun and I were sitting. "Hey, JiHyo-ah!"Ji Eun said. I faked a smile. "Hi, Ji Eun-ssi"I said sarcastically. "MongJi, are you and Sehun dating?"JaeRim oppa asked. "No,why would you think that?" "Because everybody is talking about when you two hugged at the game." "So what, can't I hug a friend?" "No, but not when it's a boy!" "I'm tired of you being way over protection! You know what, let's just not talk about this today!" I went over to Sehun. "Can we go?" "Sorry, not yet. You don't have to wait for me. You can go now." "I'm just going to go outside for a bit." I walked outside and took a deep breath. I went and walked to a nearby park and sat on the swings."Hi, I'm Jeon Jung Kook."  "I am Song Ji Hyo." "Tough day?" He asked. "Yeah. I got in a fight with my brother. Now I'm just waiting for my friend Sehun. Do you know him?" "Yeah, he's my stepbrother." "Oh~" He leaned in for a kiss. I pushed him away and ran.And somehow I got to an alley. I see an adorable little puppy in a box. "Did your owner left you here?" "Hmm, no tag. Maybe I'll keep you!" I walked back to the dorm. "JiHyo! There you are!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter