Prologue

Too Young To Love Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo's pov:

I barged through the door from school looking around for mail. I finally found the letter. The letter that holds information if Jae Rim oppa and I got accepted into Seoul High Academy. I open the letter. "Aahhhh!!!!!" "What happened MongJi?!" JaeRim said worryingly. "We got in!" I shouted happily. "Yes! I knew we would get in!" Then I gave him a big hug."Let's pack up"I say. "When are we supposed to be there?" "Uhh, two days" "That's early"

*The day that they were at the airport*

"I can't believe we are moving to Korea!" "Me either, sis"

*In the dorms*

"So, this is my room. It's so huge!" I say. I wonder who's my room-mate. I went to my room and saw two beds. Oh, we'll be sharing a room. I don't really care anyways.I unpacked my clothes and I put it in. Someone came in the room. "Oh Hi, I'm--" I widened my eyes. There was a boy in the room shirtless. The boy blushed and put a shirt on. "Hi, I'm Oh Sehun" "I'm Ji Hyo" "Nice to meet you, sorry about earlier I didn't know you were coming" "It's okay my oppa does it all the time" "Do you want me to show you around before class?" "Okay, when does class start?" "At 10:35." "So this is my practice room or well my band and I" "Wow, it is really big!" "Oh hey guys you are finally here" "Oh, who's this?"

                                                                                       

Prologue done! So I know you will know happens next. But get ready because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter