chapter five

stalemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everybody......

sorry for late update...and thanks to those friends that support me with their beauty comments...

I watched all T-ARA's performance with thier new song and I fall for them again and again our girls are so amazing, right?????

_________________________________________________________________

"eunhyuk-sshi...i don't know how should say this...I....I'm not agree with this marriage."

Eunhyuk's smile fade away."why?"

"to be honest..i have someone in my heart..someone that I never can leave...someone that is my world"Eunjung said with a warm smile.

Eunhyuk didn't say anything and just stared at table."then why you are here now?you could just say this to your familly."

"because they don't listen to me.they will force me to follow their word."she bited her lower lip shyly.

"then you want me to cancel this marriage cause you can't do this yourself?????"

"I know it is a little rude but i don't have any choice...your help is my only hope."Eunjung said with hopfully eyes.

after a long silent Euhyuk start to talk."i will help you."

"really?????????????so you are disagree too?"

"no.to be honest i wished you will be agree.but...i don't want to marry with a girl that never can be mine."Eunhyk said smilling.

"you are a good man eunhyuk-sshi.sorry if make you sad."Eunjung feels a little guilty.

"thanks.then i will talk to my father tonight."

 

 

after having dinner and a fiendly conversation it was time to say goodbye.Eunhuyuk accompany Eunjung to her car.

"eunjung-sshi thanks for being honest to me.and..I glad to meet you."

"me too.you are a real gentelman."

 

 

Eunjung came back home so happily.she went to her room rapidly to call Jyeon.she was sure that Jiyeon is so angry now.as soon as she entered to her room she faced to Suzy.

"suzy-ah....what are you doing here?"

"I waited for you.what happened??did he accept to help you???tell me everything with details."Suzy sat on the bed and wait for Eunjung to start.Eunjung luaghed at her childish action."wait.i sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter