chapter four

stalemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi guys!!!!i'm so happy today....

did you see eunjung trailer for web drama???that was awesome...i can't wait anymore....

_____________________________________________________________

"baby why you not answer???"

"jiyeon_ah that's really good news.but i can't do this now."

"why?????"Jiyeon asked counfusly.

"just..just let me try this chance first."

"eunjung_ah are you hiding something from me?"

"no...no..anything."she lied.she was hidding something.Eunjung knew her father so good and knew that if she ran away with Jiyeon the next victim will be suzy.as a older sister she want to protect Suzy.she was sure that if Jiyeon found how much Eunjung's father is serious about this marriage .. never let her to try this chance.that's why Eunjung was hiding from her.

Eunjung cuped Jiyeon's face and caress her soft cheek gentely.

"i love you jiyeon_ah.no one can replace you in my heart.my love is only for you..please belive me.."

"i belive you eunjung_ah but..even thinking about that make me crazy..i can't see you with anyone else...promise me....promise that you never going t leave me"

"i promise...i leave you only in my day of the death" Jiyeon tightly hugged her."don't even dare to talk about death....you should live long..you must get mine...just mine..got it??" Eunjung just nodded annd tears start to rolling on their cheeks.both of them afraid...afraid of losing eachother...

 

Eunjung looked at Suzy's sad face."hey..what's wrong with you???why you look sad??anything happened???"

"no...don't worry about me.i'm good."Suzy answered with a weak smile."unnie hurry up.you are going to be late."

Eunjung let out a deep sigh."ok.i'm going.please pray for me."

"don't worry unnie.i'm sure you can.fighting my beauty unnie."Suzy tryed to calm her sister.when saw how nervous she is.Eunjung smiled at her.she went to door but before going out she her heels and looked at Suzy's eyes deeply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter