chapter three

stalemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung had stared on the clock.her eyes was following needle.suddenly a hand circled around her and pulled her in a warm embrace.Eunjung didn't turn back and just let that soft embrace calm her. Jiyeon's face was into Eunjung's neck and her hot breathes made Eunjung feels good.

"baby,why do not you sleep?"Jiyeon asked sweetly.

"i can't"Eunjung let out a deep sigh.

"why?your body is too cold baby.do you feel sick??"Jiyeon asked worriedly while pulled up the blanket more and hugged her tightly to warm her.

"i'm not sick,Jiyeon.don't worry"

"so what's wrong with you?why my sleepy girl can't sleep?your body is cold like you are a frozen chicken.did anything happened when i weren't korea??"

"my father asked me to married with a guy"Eunjung said so suddenly.

Jiyeon got shoked.she didn't say anything or does any movment.didn't know why but she felt fear. Eunjung turnd back and faced to Jiyeon.

"Ji..yeon"she waited for a reaction from her girlfriend.

"did you accept?"Jiyeon voice was shivery.

"what???are you crazy??of course not.how can i do that? i love you,just you and forever you."Eunjung said in a strong and loud voice.a bright smile appeared on Jiyeon's lips."so what you are worry about???you don't want so it's over"

"you don't know how much incubus my father is.he neve care about my desision.i have a plan but i need your permit."

"what are you going to do?"

"tonight i will meet that guy without telling to my father and asked him to help me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter