chapter one

stalemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyeon pulled up the blanket and cover her girlfriend's body. Then caress her hair. "my girlfriend is so innocent in sleep "Jiyeon couldn't hold her feelings anymore and kissed her lips softly. The girl slowly opened her sleepy eyes and smiled at Jiyeon's face. "morning Jiyeon ~ah" "morning my sleepy eunjung "Jiyeon said smily and knocked eunjung's cheek calmly. "yahhhhhhh I'm not sleepy I was just tired "eunjung said with sulk. "look at the clock. Do you know how much you slept??? " "should I explain to you that why I was so tired and needed a long rest? "eunjung said with evily smile. Jiyeon laughed so hard. "hahahaha you are right but that was all your fault " "what???? My fault??? " "yes because you was so sweet that made me wanted more and more and can't stop "Jiyeon slowly neared to eunjung.their faces was too close. Eunjung slowly closed her eyes to let Jiyeon do whatever she likes. She never stop her girlfriend.she trust Jiyeon more than anyone else that's why she gave all of her life to Jiyeon. Jiyeon smiled gratefully. She likes the way that Eunjung believe her.she was going to kiss her lovely girlfriend that someone rang the bell. Both jumped in shock. "oh my gosh "Jiyeon said and got up from bed.  "Did you wait for someone? "Eunjung asked with curious. "no.but I will kill this gadfly. Who dare to disturb my romantic sense??? "Jiyeon putted on her clothes and went to open the door. Eunjung picked up her phone and saw a massage from her mother **Eunjung ~ah we should talk. Be home tonight ** Jiyeon came back to room. "who was that?? "Eunjung asked and got up from bed.  "he brought our lunch that I ordered when you was sleep. I had forgotten about that. Come on let's eat " "okay. Let me take a shower first "

At night 

"Jiyeon ~ah are you arrived?? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter