Lee Sungmin's secret

compilation of oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Sungmin. An Idol. Member of the idolgroup SUPERJUNIOR. Known for being the "aegyo prince". A genius in music and admired by all. But one thing is just not known to all. That Lee Sungmin is GAY. One person knew this secret. And that person is his very fist true friend. One friend that he,himself haven't seen for the past 5 years.

Krisnel Alec Petallar. The person who knows Sungmin's secret and loves him the most. A pity that sungmin didn't know this and never bothered to aknowledge it as well. So she hid in the philippines for five years and cutted off every bit of communication they had.

"Hi ELEs! Please do watch ss3 3d!" sungmin said."we'll visit the philippines to promote it soon. So see you guys!" and he blew a kiss towards the camera.

"and cut!" kyuhyun said and turned off the camera. "now we have to upload it and we're good." he added. He noticed sungmin was absent-mindedly holding on his cellphone charm. "hyung,are you ok?"

"eh? Deh." sungmin said and looked at the blue bunny charm.

'alec,where are you?' he thought and sighed.

"neh,hyung." ryeowook called on sungmin. "why do you always have that charm?" ryeowook asked.

"it means a lot to me. Since she gave it to me." he smiled absent-mindedly.

"she?!" ryeowook and kyuhyun exclaimed.

"wae?!" leeteuk asked after entering the dorm from his radio schedule.

"nothing." sungmin left them and went to his room."good night hyung."

"what's wrong with minnie?" leeteuk asked the others.

"t-the cellphone charm.. Girl.." ryeowook was staring into thin air.

"what do you mean?" leeteuk stil confused. He looked to kyuhyun who was busying himself on starcraft again. "well kyu?"

"sungmin hyung's cellphone charm came from a girl." kyuhyun said. Still engrossed to his game.

Upon hearing that leeteuk just smiled and walked towards his room. That was the last time they talked about sungmin's cellphone charm.

Meanwhile in the philippines, alec was busy fussing about her work. Being an english teacher wasn't that easy.

"gosh! I'm pissed today!!!" she slammed her books at her table.

"calm down. Dearie." faye, her trusted sunbae." tell me what's wrong?"

"unnie!!! My students are so stupid!! Plus i'm very tired 'coz i didn't even got a wink of sleep!!"

"students? Or the bunny?" she . She knew alec loves sungmin. But didn't knew that alec knew him personally.

"both! Unnie! I wanna see minnie oppa!! Let's fly to korea!!" she blurted out.

"no! They'll come here soon and after that we'll follow them. Arrasso?" faye patted her back.

"what? When? Why? Chincha?"

"deh. Now shut it and go to work!" faye pushed alec towards her next class.

Days passed and turned into weeks. Weeks into months. Leeteuk and sungmin really did came to promote ss3 3D. Faye and alec watched it and even got a flight towards korea the day and flight schedule of the said idols. They checked in and boarded the plane.

Upon arriving at incheon airport they were absurdly thrilled. Obviously it's faye's first time to korea. While alec was just br excited as her since she missed the country. They were waiting for their luggages when someone hugged alec.

"alec. . I missed you." he said. Hugging alec tighter.

"yah! Let go of my dongsaeng! You ert!" faye hitted his arm really hard.

"unnie! stop h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter