heechul's mystery princess

compilation of oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tags: HeeChul

Note: A gift to a friend. Maria Joana Paula Gonzales. Happy Birthday, Chingu!

 

                He loves himself more than anyone in this world. A law abiding citizen so when he got his letter he quickly enlisted himself. From his shoulder length black hair, he let the barber cut his hair off. He loves Korea that much so over his idolship. He chose to serve his country.

                Petals all over the world grieved at his departure but he promise this to them or maybe to someone he met recently.

                “I, Kim HeeChul, will see you after two years and hopefully it would be the start of something far more amazing than life itself.”

                And he started his military obligations. Meanwhile in another country in Asia. Philippines, a Petal was crying her heart out. Though having her friends by her side she still misses her Heenimoppa.

                “Pau, it’s just two years. It’s not like North Korea will just launch a missle towards South Korea.” Faye joked.

                “Easy for you to say.Since Kyunnie’s not yet in.” Paula pouted.

                “Paula, just stop crying. Do you think Heenim would like that? A Petal was crying because of him?” Rize tried to calm her.

                Faye went back on playing starcraft while Rize was still calming Paula down.

                “Yah! At least help me calm her down!” Rize closed Faye’s laptop.

                “Unnie! I was actually winning you know! Aish!” She sighed. “Just stop crying. Heenim can’t die early! And he wouldn’t because he’s not that nice.”

                Paula cried more. So Rize glared and kicked Faye’s foot under the table.

                “Stop crying. I promise we’ll see Heenim once he’s out of the army.” Faye said.

                “Yeah right.” Paula retorted.

                “Personal! I’m spending it!” Faye raised her right hand.

Two years after….

                The three were outside the army gate with fellow E.L.Fs holding a ‘SarangheHeenim’ banner.

                “I’m tired.” Faye said.

                “You’re always tired.” Rize replied.

                “Oh! Ther’sHeeChuloppa!!!” A girl from the back said.

                They were pushing to get near him. And unfortunately Paula lost her balance and stumbled towards Heenim. Good thing, he catch her.

                “Gwen cha na?” HeeChul asked the girl.

                “Deh. I am ok.” Paula managed to answer and looked up to him.

                “Oh! It’s you!” He chirped. “So you came to fetch me. Thanks.” He winked at her.

                “Get your hands off  ourHeenimoppa!!! You female dog (you know the other term)” A fan said and threw a water bottle toward Paula.

                The bottle hit Paula’s head. It got Heenim angry.

                “Who threw that?! You wanna die?!” He reached for Paula but she left with Faye and Rize, “Yah! Chakkaman!!!”He follwed the three.

                “Just start the friggin’ car! She’s bleeding!” Rize yelled.

                “Chakkaman!!”HeeChulcatched up to them.“What happened to her?!”

                “Your fan did that!” Rize snapped at HeeChul.

                “I’m dizzy.” Paula chuckled. “Unnie, I can see Heenim with angel wings.”

                “Faye! Hurry! Or else I’ll kill Kyuhyun!” Rize said in a panicky voice.

                “I’m coming with you guys.” Sitting at the backseat and assisting Paula. “I am sorry for what my fan did.” HeeChulappologized.

                “Yeah sure whatever.” And Faye sped off.

At the hospital…

                “If I get my hands on that femal dog. I swear to God ,even if Kyuhyun stands in my way, I would sure kill that female dog no matter what!” Faye paced back and forth. “I am going to strangle her and break her bones ‘till she becomes a jelly!” And she made a snarling sound.

                “Calm down.” Rize whispered. “Just think Pau’s situation for now.”

                HeeChul watched the two worried sick friend of Paula. And his mind drifted of two years ago. When he saw her once on the streets of Seoul while walking with some other people.

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter