Xander's Fan

compilation of oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Do you know that weird feeling when the person you want the most just sang in front of you. But the catch is He was just staring at you all through out of it. well that is how i felt when alexander lee eusebio did it earlier. and here is how it all happened....

THREE WEEKS AGO.....

"YUU~MEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!" i greeted my friend yume as i grabbed a seat in front of her.

"HMM????" her spoon stopped in mid-air. "whut?"

"xander's coming here!!!!"

"yeah? is kevin going as well?"

"xander isn't a part of ukiss anymore yume-chan. i guess it's just xander."

"ok when will he be here?"

"sometime around the end of this month."

"really? that's great! can i get back to my eating now?"

"later~ wait for me. you haven't even started eating anyways."

"go buy your food already. i'm hungry." and she covered her food.

After buying my meal, i hurried towards her side because some of her friends might grab that spot. "ittadaki masu!!!!" and we started eating.

We are barely in the middle of our meal when debbie came bringing news in the kpop events.

"yume, mavis are you going to kfest by july 28th?"

"i dunno. i might, since i plan to support some groups there. why?" yume said.

"nothing. they said xander will be on the 27th. with his fan meeting party. mavis,since you are a xander fan will you be going?"

"I don't know. maybe? dont have the budget yet. maybe if i do."

"how about you,debbie. will you be going?"

"if you guys go, i'll go."



JULY 27TH



OH MY GEE!!!!! WE ARE REALLY IN MEGAMALL!!! I GOTTA MEET XANDER LATER~! *insert crazy weird dance*

"sheesh, mavis keep your horses down!!! you'll meet him soon enough." yume just shook her head.

"you should have fun though. stop thinking about HIM. He chose and it's his loss not yours." i patted her back and clung into her arms as we walk towards cinema 4 .



AT THE CINEMA

The whole area was full of fans excited to see ALEXANDER LEE EUSEBIO in the flesh!! I guess i have to make the most of it since i didn't got the chance to watch him when he was still a part of ukiss when they had a concert here before.

"hi guys!" he greeted his fans. the whole event was full of fun. then when it was the time when they were asking him to sing a filipino song he just swept his gaze at our spot and lingered for a short while. either it was just my imagination or not i am not going to complain about that incident. "i'm sorry but i can't really see it."

"lights. lights" some fans said when he was trying to read the lyrics on a small piece of paper. The stage lit up and the music started.

Nasa 'yo na ang lahat
Minamahal kita 'pagkat
Nasa 'yo na ang lahat
Pati ang puso ko...


Nasa 'yo na ang lahat
Minamahal kitang tapat
Nasa 'yo na ang lahat
Pati ang puso ko...

Oh Oh Oh Ohh Ohhh
Na-nasa 'yo na ang lahat

Oh Oh Oh Ohh Ohhh
Na-nasa 'yo na ang lahat all through out that part he was either looking at us or at the paper.

"be ready, we'll go at the back later." my mouth gaped at what yume said.

"chincha???"

"you dont wanna? that's fine with me."

"eehhh i'm not saying i didn't want to, i'm just making sure of what you said."



BACKSTAGE!!!!!!



"OMG!!!!!" I almost ripped yume's shirt as i shook her while going to the backstage.

"GAHD MAVIS YOU ARE GOING TO RIP MY PRECIOUS SHIRT!!!" oh, have i told you that she was wearing her BLACK MORAL shirt she got shipped from TheGazettE's online store.

"miane yume-chan. I'm just so friggin excited!!!!!" i even twirled when saying that last word.

"sheesh control yourself or i wont bring you to his dressing room." she was shaking her head and returned into typing at her phone.

"and what miss the only chance to give him this portrait that i made for him years ago? NO way! besides, aren't you also a fan of him?" i brought out my old portfolio where i hid his portrait.

"sure, i'm a fan but you know me i'm more of ellison's and kevin's fan than him. no offense meant on that. speaking of portraits, you always bring that with you?"

"yep! never know when i'll meet him so i took my chances today. thanks a lot yume-chan."

"ok. ok. you don't need to be all mushy about it. anyways, try to smooth that shirt of yours and freshen up a bit. he'll be ready in a few." then she gave me her unique smile. she rarely does that nowadays.

We were waiting for roughly about ten minutes when somebody approached us.

"are you ms.yume from gaia company?" the guy in black shirt asked me.

"no. but my friend is. right yume-chan?"

"yeah. can we go inside now? i'm already off my schedule."

"sure, if you would follow me."

I held my squeal as we approach xander's dressing room.

"here we are. please refrain from hurting xander with your hugs." the guy reminded us.

"tell that to her." yume pointed me out. "she's the crazy fan not me."

"yume-chan! i'm not likely to hurt xander. you know that."

"arrasso. kaja dongsaeng."

As we entered the dressing room we saw him staring at the mirror. when he spotted us he got up from his chair and greeted us.

"dongsaeng."

"advance happy birthday hyung." yume gave him a hug and gave him a small box.

"yume-chan, you know xander?" my eyes went back and fort between the two.

"yes. you must be her friend marvie?" he looked at yume. "did i got her name correct?"

"yep. so how's life being solo?" yume sat unceremoniously at the huge couch putting her feet on the table near it. "mavis close your mouth a fly might wander inside that."

"i thought she was marvie?" xander was confused. "please do sit down. we can't chat if we are standing at the door."

"wait up! yume-chan can you please tell me how'd you know xander personally?" i sat beside her. "oh before i forgot. this is for you." i gave him the portrait.

"who drew this?"

"that will be her hyung. she has a nice hand,doesn't she?"

"wow. it's nice. thank you i really do appreciate it." he smiled and gave me a hug.

"sheesh don't go flirty infront of me! i will tell vicky about this!" yume got up and
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter