II. [ Take_It_Slow_RVV .mp3 ]

You Shouldn't Be Afraid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You probably don't like it when i'm like this, but wait for me a little more?" ㅡ Take It Slow; 렏드벨벳.

 

♧♧♧♧♧

 

Not everyone knows how to show their loves. Not everyone's brave enough to show it. That's why some people prefer to watch their crush from afar. Everyone knows it well, sometimes, when you find out someone attractive, you're afraid that someone else will know your crush's charisma and get attracted too, right?

 

Deeply, inside of Yoongi's heart, he finds out he wants to change, to be more gentle, more sweet, better, at least, like what Jimin wants. He found it different, not like when you want someone to be yours, but to be better for them, instead.

 

"Tch."

 

He chewed his bubble gum lazily, watching everyone who stares at him. A girl ran to him and stop in front of him. Everyone started to whispers things about her, Yoongi heard some of it, some of "what is she doing?" or "how dare she block Yoongi's way", or things like that. Yoongi stopped walking, and frowned at her that obviously means 'what do you want?'.

 

She handed something that she used to hide behind her back, a box, a gift, Yoongi guessed.

 

"What is that?"

 

"I-... i like you, sunbaenim.", she's probably in the same grade as Jimin, Yoongi thought. He leaned closer, no, not to her face, to her left ear to whisper something.

 

"Know what..", Yoongi whispered, it made the girl trembled, it doesn't seem like a good thing.

 

"You're cute, but i'm not interested to girls.", he continued, it made the girl froze. Yoongi smiled and patted her head and walk away. People were as usual gossiping and whispering things, but he weren't seem to care and continued to walk away.

 

"Yo, Min Yoongi!", Namjoon greeted him.

 

"Call me hyung, you brat. I'm older than you, and how many times i told you to call me 'Suga'? Tch."

 

"Anyways, why are you here? I thought you try to take your Princess Seokjin's attention again?", Yoongi asked lazily. He knows well this little brat have a kind of 'big crush' on that school president, although he still questioning what's even attractive from a guy like Kim Seokjin? Well, Seokjin's pretty, but he's scary. Plus, it's normal to adore his beauty, but... to have a crush on him? Why not to someone who's cute like Park Jimin? heh.

 

"Yoongi-hyung! Namjoon!", said who-else-its-Hoseok, with a bright grin plastered on his face. Yoongi rolled his eyes at him, this kid... he's so bright, and probably the most humble among the three. 

 

"Listen, guys, i have a plan, and we need to make it happen.", said Namjoon. It's probably their first 'game' on their second year. That's what they call it, 'game'. Why are you wasting your time with obeying rules and be a good kid? Sometimes, to be a little bad is what we need to enjoy it. It will worth, though. You make problems, you learn lessons, and have fun.

 

"What is that?"

 

"You guys will know it later, this must be fun."

 

♧♧♧♧♧

 

Kim Seokjin's so tired, probably about to sleep on the desk, but what will people say if they find out that the school president sleep at the library. He's about to close his eyes but he suddenly felt a weight on his back.

 

"HYUNG!"

 

"Jeon Jungkook, please stop bothering me", Seokjin said lazily and ends up feeling guilty because of Jungkook's face with a hurtful look.

 

"Look, i'm sorry, i'm just tired. So, what do you need?"

 

"I'll leave you, i'm sorry if i bother you", Jungkook said with a hurtful tone. Seokjin grabbed his wrist and pulled him, he stumbled and end up sitting next to Seokjin.

 

"Stay.", he mumbled and leaned to Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook stayed silent, he could feel Seokjin's warm breath against his skin.

 

"I'm tired."

 

"That's why you should stop being stressful with those rebels, hyung."

 

"That's my responsi-"

 

"Shut up and sleep, hyung."

 

His words successfully made Seokjin stayed silent and fell asleep. Jungkook softly move Seokjin's head to the desk as the bell rang indicate that it's time to go back to his classroom. He decided not to wake the elder knowing that the elder's too tired, he's okay if the elder scold him later. So Jungkook left him.

 

Unknowingly, someone watched them silently. The person move silently and sat next t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter