IV. [ Really_Really_AOA .mp3 ]

You Shouldn't Be Afraid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know it's not going to work, but i still want you" ㅡ 진짜; AOA

 

 

 

♧♧♧♧♧

 

 

 

When night comes, fear came out, lingering in our heart. When night comes, it's either the time to say 'goodnight' or 'goodbye'. Everything ended on night, fear and darkness creep into our mind. They said that before we fall asleep, the one who we think about is the person who either made us happy the most, or hurt our feelings the most. Who Yoongi thinking about is Park Jimin.

 

 

"Park Jimin", he mumbled. He rolled on his bed, he can't sleep, usually he sleep the most, he can even sleep for 24 hours straight. He his phone, he stared blankly at his phone and then turned it off, again. Jimin, Jimin, Jimin, Jimin, and Jimin, his mind was full of Park Jimin. He his phone and dialed Jimin without knowing, he was about to end the call but Jimin answered the call.

 

"Hyung...", Jimin said with his sleepy voice. It sounded really cute, or at least, it is, for Yoongi.

 

"Chim...", said Yoongi. Calling Jimin's nickname that he made. Jimin was about to ask Yoongi how did he get Jimin's phone number but he realized it's a dumb question. Yoongi could easily search for his number, or anyone's.

 

"Who's chim?", Jimin asked.

 

"I-... nah, no one"

 

"So... why you called me, hyung? is there something you want to talk about? is it that important? it's 03:00 a.m., hyung"

 

"You're asking too much, Jiminie..", Yoongi said softly. Yoongi could feel Jimin's face redden on the other side because of the nickname. Jimin stayed silent, waiting for Yoongi to continue.

 

"Jimin?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"How if you have a feeling for someone and there's a chance that the person you like, liked you back. But the person didn't do anything, or say anything about his feeling?"

 

"Oh, so it's a 'his'?"

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Your crush.", Jimin stated. Yoongi remained silent. "Have you confessed?", Jimin asked. Yoongi still remained silent, thinking about the answer because he had 'confessed' to Jimin but it's not fully a confession. Jimin took that as a 'no'.

 

"If you haven't, then confess. The worst part-"

 

"Jimin."

 

"Yes?"

 

"How if the 'his' reffering to you?"

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing, go sleep."

 

"But-"

 

"No buts"

 

"Hyung why you're so rude? First, you cutted my words. Second, you cutted them with harsh words."

 

"Look, Jimin, i'm sorry-"

 

"What do you want from me?" , that's the 4th time he asked thr same question. But it didn't sounded funny nor cute like the previous ones, this sounded cold.

 

"Something that you won't give me" It's You, Park Jimin. I want you.

 

"Stop talking like-"

 

"I'm sorry if i annoyed you so much, i'm sorry. From now on i won't annoy you anymore, i won't bother you, i'm sorry.", said Yoongi. He swore when he said those things, his heart pounded so fast and the pain in his heart felt like it can break his body into pieces. It really did.

 

"No, i-", Jimin's words cutted by Yoongi hung up the phone call. And, once again, Yoongi swore, ending a phone call never once could make his heart aches like that.

 

Jimin tried to call him for several times and texted him, but Yoongi already turned off his phone. Still, Yoongi couldn't sleep at all. He still tried to close his eyes, though, wishing that he could sleep before he break into pieces. Well he's still thinking about Park Jimin,

 

But there's still one thing he didn't know, did he think about Jimin because Jimin's the person who made him happy the most, or did he think about Jimin because Jimin's the person who made his heart aches the most.

 

♤♤♤♤♤

 

".", Jimin cursed. The one who sounded rude now is himself, not Yoongi. Jimin sighed, he really want to say sorry. He was just... confused. He's afraid, how if Yoongi change? It was just... Yoongi was so soft, and kind. Yoongi was a sweetheart. No, it can't be. Jimin panicked and dialed Yoongi with trembling hands, Yoongi didn't answer his calls. He sighed and threw his phone beside of him.

 

"It's too late", he whispered to himself. Who was him to Yoongi? Who was Yoongi to him? Why it felt like Yoongi went away? Why it felt like Yoongi left? Why it felt like he lost Yoongi when Yoongi isn't even his belonging?

 

He sat up on his bed and messed his own hair. He was so frustated and there's burden on his heart. He quickly grabbed his black hoodie and wear it. He ran away, he opened his door harshly and slammed it back. What he needed the most at that time is fresh air... yeah, fresh air, or maybe Yoongi stood in front of him smiling like nothing happened.

 

He entered the lift and pressed the 'L' button with a trembling hands. He rushed to the playground and sat at the swing. He screamed.

 

"WHY AM I LIKE THIS?", cried Jimin. He grabbed a rock and threw it, but it stopped right in front of someone's feet. He didn't care though who it was. Whatever, if that person wants to scold Jimin then it's okay.

 

"Park Jimin, it's 3 in the morning", the person said while lowering his head. His blonde hair covered by his black hoodie, but still, glowing in the dark with moonlight shone on his head.

 

Jimin jumped back a little. His heart skipped a beat because of the famillier voice. He's still unsure if it was all came out from his fantasy or it was real. He grabbed a rock and threw it again, this time it ended up on the person's feet again, the person took the rock and throw it back near to Jimin.

 

He might be insane to hallucinating Yoongi told him to sleep, but if it's only his hallucination, then why the rock really flew back to his side?

 

The blonde sat next to him, staring at Jimin who's lowering his head. "Why?", he asked. "You're so full of suprise, Min Yoongi.", Jimin answered. Yoongi chuckled, "If i'm not, i'll be boring".

 

"How could you still manage yourself to say those things after what you did to me?"

 

"What did i do?"

 

"You-"

 

"I'm sorry, Park Ji-"

 

"Stop saying sorry", Jimin said softly and sighed.

 

"What do you want me to say then?"

 

"Everything gonna be okay?", It's not a question, though. But Jimin sounded like questioning it.

 

"Everything gonna be okay, Jimin.", Yoongi said softly and smiled at him.

 

"But why you came-"

 

"I... i was just-"

 

"I don't need explanation."

 

"Look who said that? The person who used to be mad at me because i cutted his words rudely?", Yoongi mockmoking him.

 

"I learned that from you", Jimin grinned. Yoongi laughed loudly, his eyes turns to be black crescents. Yoongi's eyes when he laughed are the same as half moon, with stars sparkling inside, and Jimin swore he won't mind to spend the whole of his life to look at Yoongi's eyes when he's laughing.

 

Yoongi stopped laughing and they stayed silent. It wasn't fully silent anyways. There's crickets, and the night didn't filled by loneliness. It was.. overwhelming. Especially when you have the right person sitting beside you. Without saying anything, they still could feel each others' presence.

 

Yoongi looked at Jimin, and Jimin somehow tried not to burst into laughters but at the end he bursted into laughters and Yoongi followed him laughing. And they stayed silent again with gummy smiles from both of their lips.

 

Yoongi leaned closer to Jimin until the tip our their noses touched. Jimin blushed hard, the same as Yoongi. Jimin looked gorgeous and Yoongi was trying so hard not to crash his lips on Jimin's. "Is it cold?", Yoongi asked. Jimin shook his head and brushed the tip of their nose again, "No, it's warm enough". Although it's so cold at that time, Jimin still managed to said it's warm. Yoongi smiled softly.

 

♧♧♧♧♧

 

"For God's sake, Kim Taehyung. If you won't stop asking what's happening right now i'll kiss you to shut you up", Hoseok whispered to Taehyung. Taehyung almost shouted 'well, if that's what it takes to make you kiss me then i'll ask you what's happening all night long', but sadly, right now Hoseok and Taehyung are hiding from the security who was doing his night shift and checked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter