I. [ Just_One_Day_BTS .mp3 ]

You Shouldn't Be Afraid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If only i had just one day, i want to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent" ㅡ 하루만, 방탄소년단

 

♧♧♧♧♧

 

The sunlight come across the boy's window and entering the cold and lonely bedroom. He groaned as brighter light shone at his face. He needs to sleep, he need to know how his beautiful dream end up beautifully.

 

The younger boy hugs him tightly, whispering to him everything will be alright. He interwined their hands that perfectly fits, like it was made for him. "Okay, as long as you stay by my side", he said, smiling sweetly at the younger. "Good! ah, now i successfully can make hyung smile when hyung's sad!", the shorter guy swings their hands as they walk together. 'Shortie', like how he called him, they both are short, well... but Jimin's shorter, that it made Yoongi a little bit happy. He chuckled at the younger's cuteness as he ruffled the younger's hair that earns a long 'hyuuuuung!~' from Jimin.

 

"Jimin?"

 

"Yes, hyung?", the younger frowned. He's happy, he's happy to hear the younger's voice, i know it sounds so cheesy, but really, Jimin's voice is a beautiful melody, no actual lyric, no beat, no instrument, just it - Jimin's voice.

 

"I'm sorry, i never show you my affections, i'm sorry, i'm sorry that i'm such a failure, i'm sorry i'm mean to you, i'm sorry i-"

 

"Hyung.", he sighed. "Shut up, you're noisy", said Jimin, as he leans closer to Yoongi and gave him a peck on his lips. Yoongi's eyes widen. The younger blushes lightly.

 

"Please don't look at me like that", said Jimin shyly while looking at his shoes like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

 

"i love you, Min Yoongi. and i secretly dislike Min Suga. . . maybe a little.", Jimin confessed. Yoongi knows well what he means with that, Min Suga - the kingka who loves to intimidate the others, Min Yoongi - the sincere side of him, the side where he tell everything, where he can express his feelings.

 

"Why?", Yoongi doesn't know what to say, so he asked. He won't waste this times he have, he needs to hear the younger's voice more, more, and more.

 

"Because-"

 

".", Yoongi cursed as he messed his own hair. He wished he can hear Jimin's voice a little bit more, because... it's hard for him to hear that at school, right? He's fully Min Suga at school.

 

It's not like he's too afraid to talk to Jimin, but Jimin. . . he doesn't know about him. Is he scared at him? How if Jimin hates him? How if-... ugh. he's late.

 

Yoongi rushed to the bathroom and wear his school uniform. He rushed down to his garage and go by his expensive (( well, but for him it's just one of his toys. )) car and rushed to go to school.

 

He slow down as he pass Jimin's house. He saw Jimin running down to take his bicycle while cursing loudly, announcing that he's late, the same as Yoongi. Yoongi chuckled at him, sometimes he wonder should he offer Jimin to go with him? but, maybe, he should wait a little bit longer.

 

Well, whatever, life is timing. He can't waste it anymore, whatever if Jimin dislike him, he should start his movement, he should be faster than that Jungkook kid who's always stuck with him everyday. He stopped right in front of Jimin's house and approached Jimin who's still busy with his bicycle.

 

"Hey kid, we go to the same school, right?", Yoongi asked, Jimin shivered.

 

♧♧♧♧♧

 

Jimin decided to reject the older boy's offer because he's afraid those crazy fangirls will kill him, or maybe, Yoongi will be the one who kill him. Who knows? Yoongi is a satan, once again, SATAN, who's secretly have an angelic face when he's asleep. Jimin oftenly find out the older's sleeping, rather if it's at the library, or his class, or wherever it is. He's a sleepyhead as well.

 

Jimin shooked at the thought of Yoongi and settled down his bicycle. Yoongi who's secretly following him from the behind by his car laughed at Jimin's clumsy-ness. Jimin almost fall from his bycicle for about 3 times.

 

Jimin who heard Yoongi's laughs ran away to his class.

 

'Cute', Yoongi thought.

 

♧♧♧♧♧

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter