Chapter Two

My Cool Guy , Park Chanyeol

After finishing their schedule , EXO returned to SM Entertainment. Still in his performance outfit and heavy makeup , Chanyeol casually walked towards the practice room and opened the door into the practice room. At that moment , the two met face-to-face with each other for the first time , exchanging eye contact.

As much as Chanyeol was surprised to see someone unfamiliar in the practice room , he was more angered at the fact that someone was holding onto his precious guitar. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at the girl whose face was plastered with a shocked expression.

" What do you think you're doing? " He asked coldly , his deep voice amazingly attractive , but definitely not a time to be considering that.

Yeonhee froze in place as her eyes met with Chanyeol's as if they were staring daggers at her.

" Who are you to enter the room like that? " He continued.

Staring blankly at Chanyeol , Yeonhee , who was unable to comprehend the situation , kept absolutely quiet.

" Answer me! " He growled.

Yeonhee jumped at his sudden flare and quickly got up on her feet , still holding onto the guitar.

" I-I'm- "

Just as she opened to speak , Chanyeol noticed the broken string and frowned. Yeonhee looked at his changed expression and then at the guitar string that broke. She bit down on her lips and shut her eyes in frustration. How she wished she could just run out of the door right now. 

Chanyeol walked towards her with big steps and grabbed the guitar away from her roughly , leaving Yeonhee's hands trembling.

" Get out. " He said in her face.

He was so tall that Yeonhee had to look up to meet with his intimidating stare.

" I'm sorry , I- "

Just as she opened to speak , she was interrupted by Chanyeol ,

" I said get out! "

Chanyeol shouted so loudly that the veins on his neck could be clearly seen.

At that moment , because the door was not closed , footsteps can be heard shuffling outside of the room. Yeonhee's eyes advert towards the direction of the door and saw the members of EXO staring at them.

However , Chanyeol did not seem to notice them and his eyes were still fixed on Yeonhee.

Yeonhee took a last glance at Chanyeol before running out of the room. Jongin and Baekhyun , who was guarding at the entrance of the room , moved to the side as Yeonhee ran out of the room swiftly , brushing past them slightly.

Joonmyun , the leader of EXO , was the first to step into the room , followed by the rest of the members.

" Chanyeol-ah , what happened? "

 


Author's Note:

Chapter 2 is up! I hope you guys like this longer chapter!

Please do leave comments and let me know what you think of my story! Thank you :)

And also! Do upvote if you like my story! ^^