Chapter One

My Cool Guy , Park Chanyeol

" Good morning. This is Baek Yeonhee. " Yeonhee greeted the staff at the counter.

" Ahh. You must be the new helper for EXO right? Give me a moment please. " She smiled warmly before leaving her seat.

Yeonhee scanned around her surroundings carefully and was amazed at the simple yet grand furnishing in SM Entertainment. With a determined look on her face , she thought ,

" I'm going to work hard. At least , until I have enough money to attend a university. " 

" Ms Yeonhee? " The staff called out.

" Yes. " Yeonhee immediately snapped out of her thoughts and turned to face the staff.

" The EXO members are out for their schedule now , so why not you start by cleaning their practice room? It's right over there to the left. " The staff pointed out to the room that was labeled as ' EXO's Practice Room '.

Yeonhee nodded and bowed at the staff as she walked in the direction of the room with small and light steps. As she approached closer, she realised that there was a mini TV lounge right outside of the room.

Yeonhee placed down her handbag and a pale pink trench coat that she was wearing earlier on the sofa and stopped infront of EXO's practice room. Her heart was thumping very fast as she held onto the door knob tightly , slightly hesitant to enter the room. Afterall , she haven't seen a celebrity's practice room before.

After taking a deep breath , Yeonhee turned the door knob and peeked into the room. Surprisingly, the room was spick and span and there wasn't much cleaning to do. As she entered the room , Yeonhee's jaw dropped at the fact that a room that was shared by nine boys can be so neat and tidy. The room was huge and empty except for the fact that there was a guitar that was lying at the corner of the room that caught Yeonhee's eyes.

With excited footsteps , she quickly went to the guitar and placed it on her thigh as she sat comfortably on the cold floor. Since young , Yeonhee had always wanted to learn how to play the guitar but was never allowed to. She strummed the guitar playfully as a bright smile flashed across her face.

Getting all carried away , Yeonhee strung the strings of the guitar so hard that one of the strings broke off. At the moment , the door clicked open and with a frightened look on her face , Yeonhee turned to the door to see who was it.

" What do you think you're doing? "

 


Author's Note :

First chapter is up! Short chapter but I hope you like it!

Do subscribe , upvote and comment! Do keep supporting my story! Thank you!! :)