It Begins

Loves You In Silence

When the first time I saw you, I can’t even lift my head when we met. And I know, since then I’m starting to like you. Even I know you don’t like me. Of course, who’d like you and that person was just a person you doesn’t known?

When I was collided with you, you tried to pulled me up and you asked me with your husky voice, “Are you alright?”, and I just ran away from you. I know, I’m a coward who can’t answer a simple question. I heard you shouted. I was stupid back then.

 When the next day, you called my nickname, “TaeTae!”. I was surprised. We never introduced each other before, eventhough I know your name. I was a nerd. How do you know my name? No one ever calls me, except my two bestfriends, Yuri and Sooyoung. Finally, I dared to look at you. You’re so beautiful and I realized I was zoning out when you asked me, “Why did you run when you saw me yesterday?” I only lowered my head to hid my blushed face. My heart starts pounding when I realized you against your forehead to mine.

“Are you sick? Please answer me, Taeyeon-ah.” I want to run again, but this time you grabbed my shoulders so tight. I saw your eyes and it was clearly you wanted to cry, “N-no, I’m not sick, Tiffany-ssi.” You hugged me after I answer your question. I could felt your heart was pounding too.

When I was bullied by the other kids, you always protect me. You’re very popular back then and I’m not. I wanted to say thank you, but you made me surprise with what you’re said to me, “Don’t worry, from now on, I will always be with you. I will always take care of you. Do you know that I’m always watching over you from afar? I always look at you when you’re studying in the library alone. I’ve always been next to you when you fall asleep after studying hard. I always pay attention to your face when you asleep. I want to pinched your cheek. And I always go when you was about to wake up. I like you. Ah, no. I love you, Kim Taeyeon. Tell me how you feel, Taeyeon-ah.”

I hugged her tight as I said, “Yes, I love you too, Tiffany Hwang. Do you know, Fany-ah? Loves you in silence means a lot to me because I can have you and no one can take you from me, from my heart and from my mind. But now, I’m yours and you’re mine. I promise, I will protect you with all my heart, just like you, always protect me whatever happens. You have me on your side now, Tiffany Hwang.”