2.

Representatives

Jongin arrived the next day early in the morning. Casually making his way to first period, girls giggled and called out to him as they saw him walk down the hall. He ignored them all and occasionally nodded in their direction. He spent the whole first hour of class time trying to figure out who his fellow representative could be. Based on clues, the last three remaining possibilities were Taeyang, Jinwoo and Hoseok. A small group of smart decent looking students. 

He noticed Kyungsoo was as calm as ever, never making eye contact with anybody, never participated in anything, and never seeming to care about anything or anyone related to society. What Jongin had also noticed was that Kyungsoo only seemed to speak to two people in the whole school. The plush, cute boy who resembled some type of food he had eaten a few years back when he was visiting Luhan's house back in China for the weekend. He couldn't quite remember it's name. He was the same boy from yesterday during third period. There was another sassy but quiet guy, who kinda resembled a puppy. He had seen him speaking to Kyungsoo near his locker. They were all equally as short. Which was kinda cute. 

During lunch they all left outside to eat under the giant oak tree but it was only them
three. Jongin had noticed them when he was quickly headed into the lunch room after gym. They seemed to be having such a fun time. 

〜・〜

"So did you guys get in?" Asked Kyungsoo, as he took a bite from his sandwich.

〜・〜

Last night he was restless. He couldn't concentrate an anything! (But he was luckily able to study) he kept thinking about Jongin and always thought back to the way the boy had hugged him tightly when they were falling. How he'd apologized so softly and kind. And especially the way he had stared at Kyungsoo in almost all his classes. He made Kyungsoo smile.

He was his happiness.

But at the back if his mind he kept wondering what kind of torture Jongin and his fans had planned for him. Would it hurt? Both physically and emotionally?

〜・〜

"Yeah nobody was really actually paying attention so it was pretty easy" answered Minseok "Except, the event representative is Chanyeol..." He ended. Less enthusiastic.

"Chanyeol is a representative?!" Exclaimed Baekhyun. His eyes sparkling at the news.

"Yeah except he was a bit too excited. And loud." Minseok continued. 

"Now I'm excited!" The younger finished a slight tint of baby pink colored on his cheeks.

Kyungsoo chuckled, and as if reading his thoughts, he knew Baekhyun wanted to be asked about himself "What about you Baek?" He asked casually. 

"Oh well I got in. It was pretty easy but guess what..." he replied 

Kyungsoo and Minseok glanced at each other then back at their friend.  "What?" 

He rolled his eyes in annoyance at what he was about to say next.

"The event representative is Mr. I'm-a-cold-guy-who-gets-amazing-grades." he frowned

Minseok and Kyungsoo giggled. They knew exactly who he was talking about and continued to eat.

"Luhan doesn't seem like such a bad guy." said Minseok as he drank some water. 

"You've never met him!" Baekhyun opposed.

"That's true, but how bad could he be?" Asked the elder unaware of the storm approaching. 

For the rest of lunch Baekhyun told stories and rumors about the boy apparently nicknamed "Deer of dawn" and how he allegedly skipped classes, talked back to teachers, and was ruthless to other students. Apparently, he pushed away anyone who got in his way of getting what he wanted.

Kyungsoo could see how terrified Minseok actually was. Like the kind of look you get after you watch a scary movie. That's actually pretty scary.

He took the chance and crept quietly behind him. Baekhyun noticed his action but kept talking. The dark haired boy slightly hovered his hands over the older's shoulders.
Then, he pounced. 

"Boo!" He whispered in his ear.

Minseok squeaked and clung onto Beakhyun for dear life. Who was giggling and hugging him back tightly like a protective mother. Kyungsoo laughed softly and sat back down. He heard sniffles and looked at the elder. Who was rubbing at his red, slightly puffy eyes.

"In sorry hyung." Kyungsoo apologized softly.
"I didn't think i'd scare you so badly." 

Now he felt bad.
〜・〜

Minseok was very sensitive. Although he never cried, he got scared easily. Every now and then, he would remind himself that if he were ever to date someone he hoped that person would be able to cope with someone like him. Always delicate, weak and worthless.

His ideal type would need to be someone who's humble, kind, and possessive of him (he himself isn't sure why it's a thing he admires, he finds it cute?) he wants someone who is strong and clingy (again he's not sure himself) someone who will make his heart flutter every hour of the day. And who will give him kisses without hesitation. Even if it's in front of the whole school. In front of whoever who opposes their love. 

Sadly nobody in this school (whom Minseok knew about) was like that.


〜・〜

"It's ok" he sniffled.

"It just caught me by surprise" he giggled as he took a spoonful of soup into his mouth. 

 Kyungsoo patted his back and continued eating. Baekhyun giggled once more and packed up his lunch. Grumbling something about math class, and a certain "annoying" happy virus, then ran off.

"I think Baek has a thing for Mr. Happy virus." whispered Minseok as he saw the other disappear around the corner.

Kyungsoo chuckled "You've just noticed? I've never seen him so excited for math! Ever." 

They both shared a laugh, before dumping their own trash and heading to their classes. 

〜・〜

Jongin saw the trio leave another afternoon. Unknown as to where. He, Luhan and Chanyeol were seated near the windows right in front of the Oak tree. And being the stalker Jongin was, he chose to sit on the last seat, closest to the window. The long wooden table was devided into two halves. One half being where he and his friends sat along with the players in Luhan's soccer team and a few members of his dancing group. And the other, being the space, the popular, smart and pretty girls took up. Yesterday Bomzi the most well know, had asked Jongin out on a date, and Kyungsoo just happened to walk by, Jongin had tried to get his attention but she wasn't taking no for an answer.  She had vowed to make one of the flower boys hers, is not all three of them. Jongin had noticed the way she'd glared at the boy, it only made him despise her more. He'd warned Luhan and Chanyeol to be more cautious when she was around. Just in case she tried anything. 

The said girl made her way to their table, slightly sashaying left and right.

"Hey boys~" her sickly fake sweet voice was more than enough to annoy Jongin. He rolled his eyes and tried his best to give her a happy-go-lucky smile, looking at the other two to try give them a sign. Luckily they immediately caught on but Chanyeol was the only one who followed. Luhan stayed stone cold, not batting an eyelash and focused on his food. 

 

 

-----

a/n: Okay hello guys!! I know, it was about time I update this story, and first of all, IM SUPER SUPER SORRY! I've just been getting so many storie ideas and I've been writing a lot lately. But I want to give you all something worth reading! I promise the next chapter will *hopefully* be longer because I really wanna move to the fluff :3 Um thanks for reading this and I really hope you enjoy! Much love to you~♡