Ch. 5 Changmin And Sooyoung

WIND OF ROMANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CH. 5 Changmin and Sooyoung

 

Seojin and Jonghoon decided to go out and find a hospital for Seojin’s medication. They drove to Seoul National University Hospital to look for a doctor.

@SNUH

One of the top major hospital in Seoul is the Seoul National University Hospital, it’s complete and home to hundreds of professional doctors both local and international. Seojin and Jonghoon decided to go to to her mother’s friend who is now an ophthalmologist.

SEOJIN’s POV

Uncle knock on a certain ophthalmologist named Ms. Choi. We head inside and was greeted by a handsome looking doctor. He looks like an angel in his white coat.

“Oh! Jonghoon-shi! Anneong!” the handsome doctor greeted us with a huge smile.

“Changmin-hwangnim!” my uncle respond and give the doctor whom I supposed named Changmin.

“It’s been awhile!” “Yup! Doctors are busy so we can’t go into you company to pay a visit…” I was just standing by the door while the two are talking with each other, catching up in some stuffs.

I was shocked when suddenly someone tap my shoulder. I look behind me and saw a tall beautiful woman. She has a short hair up to her neck, a slim figure, she is wearing a fitted floral blouse and a fitted pants. “Hi…” she said and smile at me. “Uhm hi…” I responded with a small smile. “Do you need something from Ms. Choi or Mr. Shim?” “Uhm I’m  here for the ophthalmologist.”

“So you’re here for Ms. Choi…” “Yeah But I think she is not here yet” “Oh really?” the lady enter the room and look back at me. “I guess she is here already…” she said and flash again such a beautiful smile, then I saw a white gown in her arms. “Hi! I’m Ms. Choi Sooyoung…the ophthalmologist.” She passed by uncle and Dr. Changmin.

“Oh… SOOYOUNG!” my uncle shouted. “Hey.. don’t shout… I got a patient so would you two mind heading out.. my office!” “Uhm oh a patient… that patient is my god daughter…” my uncle said casually.

“God daughter?” the two doctors asked in unison. My uncle nods and smile.

“That’s Seorin and Jaejin’s only daughter Seojin!”

The two doctors were shocked upon hearing my parents name. Dr. Choi suddenly run towards me and hugged me tight…. “Oh my gosh you’re all grown up!”

“Uhm who are you? Do you know my parents?”

“Of course I do! I’m you’re mothers nurse way back 20 years ago!” Dr. Choi said.

“You’re parents are the one that let the two of us meet.” Dr. Changmin said.

“By the way I’m Ms. Choi and this is my husband Mr. Shim Changmin….”

“Oh nice meeting you.. I didn’t know my mom has two good friends who were doctors.”

“Changmin is a doctor 20 years ago.. and after your mom and dad left for L.A I studied Ophthalmologist and became a resident doctor here….Say you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter