Ch. 4 Cause and Effect (SISTER)

WIND OF ROMANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CH. 4 CAUSE AND EFFECT (SISTER)

 

That night Seojin decided to take pictures of the night life at Seoul. She went at his uncle Jonghoon room. “Uncle… You there?” “Yeah… come in….”

“Uncle… O would like to ask for permission to bring Seira out with me….” “To where darling?” “At Myeongdong….I heard it’s pretty near here… I want to capture some nice photos…” “Sure go ahead but be sure to be back before 10 pm… okay… “ “Yes uncle.. absolutely.” “Okay… Go now… for you to take a lot of pictures.”

Seojin and Seira head out to the bus stop and head to myeongdong.

“Wah.. Thank you for accompanying me Seira….” “Nah.. It’s okay… I would like to unwind to somehow…”

“Say… do you like travelling too?” Seojin asked Seira while capturing some pictures in the bus with the view of seoul.

“Yeah I love it. But I don’t get to visit lots of places because of my work.”

“I see… Hmmm… then if my first project if finish and is accepted… would you like to work with me then?”

“Work with you?” “Yeah.. I need assistance you know… You can come with me… throughout my travel here in Seoul up to Jeju… or in other countries as well…”

“Really?! I would love too!!!!’ “Then let’s both hope that my project will be a success and we can both travel together”

The two arrives at Myeongdong the shopping district of Seoul.

“Wow!!! This place is lovely at night!. Nice… need to capture lots of photos…” Seojin said and prepares her DSLR to take some pictures.

Seira on the other hand are looking at the shop displays. “Woah this clothes are sure cute….”

“Seira… come here,,,… Look at all these lights it’s really pretty… just like in new York city…”

“You’ve been at New York…!!!” “No….” “But you-“ “Wait.. I did say it… right.. I’ve been to new York… Omo… It’s starting to comeback …” “Back what?” “My memories… my past… “ Seojin said.. still can’t believe that it’s coming back.

@THE CAFÉ

“So you’re saying you’ve got into an accident with your sister…and you forgot you’re past 18 years??? You are now 20… All you remember was when you were 19 till present… how about the accident..”

“The accident is still the biggest mystery in my life… The police told us… those who saw our car.. was in a full speed and suddenly it turns and hit a post… the car was badly damaged.. I was thrown into the front of the car.. I was basically lying on the top of the engine cover of the car.. and was bleeding lifelessly.” Seojin said while sipping her coffee.

“And you’re sister?” Seira asked. “ She… until now Is in a state of shock.” “Gosh… what a terrible accident.”

“You know my sister used to live here.. She is actually 23 now… all I can remember about her is that she is a pretty good drummer… she often plays a very good song… and she got a boyfriend… though we haven’t met yet nor know the names.”

“I see… So how long have you been in the hospital…?” “After  a week in the hospital  dad decide to put me and my sister at home… I was kinda blamed by dad… I know it,,, he loves my sister the most…. “

“Ah yeah… I thought you are an only daughter….?” “Ah yeah right… I was the only daughter… My sister is actually dad’s orphan… My sister’s real fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter