Ch. 2 J and H Musics

WIND OF ROMANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CH. 2 : J AND H MUSICS

 

Seojin wakes up and prepares herself for her first morning in Seoul. She head downstairs and was greeted by the maids. Her eyes roams around the house as if she was looking for something. “Uhm Miss Lee… if you are looking for Sir Choi, he already went out to head to his office.” The maid saidwith a small smile. “Oh.. Is that so… Uhm do you know where his office is? I was wondering if I could go for a  visit?” “Well you could take the bus from here and just a few minutes walk you will be there…. “ “Is that so? Can you make a note for the directions and what to ride?” “Yes mam… Well if those guys are still at their house, you can join them for a ride to the office.” “Guys? Oh you mean CN BLUE?” “Yes mam…” “Oh Do you think they are still there?” “Kinda mam… They always go to the office late… They overslept as always….” “ Oh is that so… Then I might try there first.” The maid give her the note. “Uhm by the way just call me Seojin.. We look like were the same 95 liner so It will be great if you could just call me Seojin. And you are? “ “Uhm my name is Seira. Hwang Seira.” “ Nice meeting you then Seira. So I gotta go now.. Bye! See you later!” and so Seojin head out to her first Seoul Morning!

She was looking around looking for any sighting of CN BLUE Members. She was about to turn to the next street when someone shouted her name.

“YAH!! SEOJIN-AH!” she looks behind her and saw Minhyuk running after her. “Oh Minhyuk-shi anneong!” she gives him a smile and a wave. “Wassup? Morning!” “Morning… Uhm I was kinda looking for your house actually.” “Our house? Err Why?” “ I was heading to my Uncle’s office, but I don’t know where it is.. I got a direction from Seira but still not familiar and she told me that I might still be able to see you and by chance can let me join you for a ride to the office.” “Oh is that so… Okay then let’s go…You are lucky we don’t have any schedules today. And we are heading to the office for practice.” “Really! That;s great then I won’t be a big burden am I?” “No… You won’t be.”

The two walk back to CN BLUE’s house. Yonghwa was currently putting some stuffs at the van when he notices Seojin with Minhyuk.

“Yow! Morning miss Beautiful!” Yonghwa greeted her. “Good morning and thank you.” “Hyung! She will be joining us for a ride to the office.” “What?” Jonghyun suddenly asked a bit higher than his usual tone. “Uhm Can’t I join you?” Seojin ask a bit disappointed. “Absolutely not… No girls are allowed to ride our van. And you are no exception.” Jonghyun said harshly. “Hyung… Just this once… She really needs a ride… She is not familiar with the p-“ “Uhm Minhyuk it’s okay I think I can manage… Thank you and sorry for disturbing you all…” Seojin was about to walk out when Jonghyun suddenly laugh. “Gosh you believe him?” Jungshin said. “Uhm w-what?” Seojin ask a bit confused. “He was just playing a prank on you Seojin.” Minhyuk said. “He always does that pranking people as if he was angry at them… and then suddenly burst into laughing.” Yonghwa added. “Aigoo.. Seojin-shi you should’ve seen yourself in the mirror when you do a face like that… you’re like into the verge of crying. Aigoo… I’m just kidding okay… Of course you can ride the van… But it’s true not any other girls can ride this van easily.” “Eh.. why? Why let me then?”

“The girls I mean are the ones like from the clubs, a sasaeng or whatsoever. But a friend and not a stranger like you are welcome to join us for a ride.” Jonghyun said. “Uh okay.. I understand.”

“So let’s get going… so we can go out earlier to day.” Yonghwa said.

They all ride the van and head to J and H Musics.

IN THE CAR

Yonghwa is the one driving the van, beside him is Jonghyun at the center are Minhyuk Seojin and Jungshin.

The drive to the office is kinda quiet. Everyone is busy in their own world. Jonghyun fiddling with his phone same as Jungshin, Yonghwa turns on the radio and listen to songs streams, while Minhyuk is with his headphones listening to some music and secretly gazing at Seojin who was busy looking out the window admiring the beauty of Seoul.

After a not so Long drive. They arrive at the office.

They  all went out the van and was welcomed by some fans who were capturing photos and videos, screaming their names, and trying to get near them, well thanks to the securities the group managed to escape the wild fans outside, though they don’t know that the fans caught an eye of Seojin who also went out the same van with them.

“So where is Uncle’s office?” “Uhm at the 3rd floor. I will accompany you there.” Minhyuk said. “Uhm no need.” “Uhm excuse me miss.. where are you going? Outsiders are not allowed beyond this point.” A girl wearing mini skirts and red nail polish said looking at her from head to toe. “Uhm I’m here to vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter