Chapter Two

To All The Boys I've Hated Before

Honestly, dad doesn't know Baek Hyun and Shin-Hye are not a thing anymore. He still invites Baek Hyun over for dinner since the triplets love him so much. I don't mind not talking to him. I hate him, anyways. Well, used to. I write hateletters To throw away my hatred. I write like he's gonna read it. I write with the intention to hurt his feelings.

Baek Hyun is actually my first crush, I've liked him since our first day in Korea. He was there with his beautiful smile. He's just a year older than me, and I thought he was an angel. Usually, we would go to the library We would study together, good times. Once, he told me he liked someone. In my little heart, I secretly hoped it was me, but he continued by saying the girl was older.

That little tinge of hope dissappeared. 

He likes Shin-Hye.

Logically, Shin-Hye is everybody's crush. She's beautiful, kind and smart. So, I threw away all my feelings. For Shin-Hye. Since then, I started dating all sort of boys. A month, a boy. Just to throw away my feelings that I still jad for Baek Hyun. 

He's in the house, wandering around. He has seen how this house was made and everything before. He was considered one of our closest friend. Dad lets us go out if Baek Hyun accompanies us and back then, I didn't mind being with Shin-Hye and Baek Hyun. Shin-Hye would make sure I don't get left out. I really look up to her. 

Dad was looking for Shin-Hye because Baek Hyun is in the house. Shin-Hye was in the toilet, probably crying. I would, if I was her. Daehan, Minguk and Manse following him all around. I don't really care, he can go wherever he wants.

I am not letting him in the house ever again. I don't want to see my sister hurt again. Ever. 

When Baek Hyun finally leaves, I knocked on the toilet Shin-Hye was in. She went out with puffy eyes, which made it so obvious she cried in there. It hurts, I know. I left her and ran inside my room. 

Shin-Hye and I used to share our room in LA, but in Korea the house was much bigger so now we have separate rooms. Mine, turqoise wallpaper covering the three walls and the remaining wall was covered with a white wallpaper that has pretty turqoise flowers. I also have a nightlight in the shape of a flower. My bedsheets were given to me by Baek Hyun, a welcoming gift. It's my favourite bedsheets, it's black and white. Floral, my favourite. Although, our relationship is like  now, I still use it. It's comfortable.

The most precious thing in my room is definitely my hatbox, that contains all my letters to five boys in total. Baek Hyun, Se Hun the school's boy, Lu Han the smartass, Soo Hyun and Taehyung the gay boy. I hate them all equally. My hatbox is kept in my cupboard, somewhere in my underwear pile. It's the safest place. Noone knows where it is, not even Shin-Hye. 

As I wanted to reread my hateletters, I opened my cupboard. I panicked.

This could not happen.

My hatbox was gone. I rechecked my cupboard and still couldn't find it. It's not here. 

It's gone.