Chapter One

To All The Boys I've Hated Before

Baek Hyun was Shin-Hye's boyfriend. Meaning - he was now her ex. They have broken up for more than two years, but Shin-Hye still hasn't forgotten the pain.

Park Shin-Hye is my older sister. She is the eldest of the five Parks. Not park as in the park you usually go to, it's my family name. Since she is the first-born, she holds the most responsibility. She's our mother, well temporarily. Our mom died giving birth to my triplet brothers, Daehan; Minguk ; Manse. 

Back to the point, Baek Hyun left Shin-Hye for her bestfriend, Kim Tae Yeon. Don't get me wrong, I like Taeyeon, but when your sister's boyfriend leaves her for another girl, you'll naturally hate that girl. 

When he was around, the triplets followed him wherever he goes. They literally adored him. Baek Hyun was like an idol to them and he always visits us, well he lives just across the street. They, Shin-Hye and Baek Hyun looked so inlove that the moment I received news about their breakup, I thought I was dreaming. For the first few days of the breakup, Shin-Hye didn't look so depressed. Maybe it's because Shin-Hye was the one who broke up with him, she was going to a college in Istanbul.

but the thing is ;-

Baek Hyun broke up with her.

 

" Sora! Sora! Yah, Park Sora!! " 

" Just because we have lived in Korea for four years, it does not mean my name is Park Sora. It's still Sora Park. " I replied. We moved to Korea four years ago, when mom died. Mom's cemetery is at Los Angelos, our home. 

I'm sorry but I refuse to call Korea, home. It's just not.

I'm also sorry, I'm not your typical girl in your typical love story who's not rich, not pretty, not popular and suddenly gets her dreamboy. Let me tell you something, I am very popular and I don't need useless love stories like that. I can get all the boys I want, with just a wink. Sweetie, I'm your typical bad girl. I'm Genevieve in To All The Boys I've Loved Before. 

Not Lara Jean. 

Today was the first day of school.

The first day of junior year.

The first day to look at that IU girl, all over again. She's a disgrace to the school. Her parents are janitors. 

How pathetic.

Shin-Hye's voice could be heard from the kitchen, " Sora! You should go to school now! You'll be late, honey! " 

" Honey? Seriously? I'm not your baby girl anymore, Shin-Hye. Please get over it. Ugh. " Shin-Hye chuckles softly. Sometimes, I wonder how she's so nice to me. If you ask me,

I'm definitely a .