Rehearsal

Friendship with benefits

Siwon was the first to wake up the next morning. After he stopped the annoying alarm clock he hugged the still sleeping Kyuhyun again. He couldn’t believe that the younger was still awake yesterday and that he heard his full confession. And it was even more unbelievable that Kyuhyun felt the same for him. He never expected these feelings to be mutual. Why hadn’t he realized it before?
He took a deep breath and inhaled Kyuhyun’s scent. He was intoxicated, the younger was like a drug for him. By now Siwon thought he was stupid that he needed so long to realize his feelings. The younger was so adorable. You just had to love him.

Before his inner eye he saw some scenes from the past. By now he knew that he probably loved Kyuhyun already at that time. And those scenes were a few years ago. He just never realized it as love. He always thought about Kyuhyun as his dongsaeng. Love was something he never imagined with another man. But now Kyuhyun was his everything. In a short period of time the younger managed to change his whole world. A man, who was straight before, started to love another man. A man, who collected women before, wanted just one single person now. A man, who hadn’t any interest in love before, was madly in love now.

“Kyu, wake up.” he whispered softly, since they had to be at their rehearsal room in about one hour’s time. But the younger was still sleeping with a cute smile on his face. So he decided to try another way to wake his sleeping friend up. He started to kiss all over Kyuhyun’s face and soon enough a pleased purr came from the maknae. “Wake up, beauty.” Siwon whispered and kissed Kyuhyun’s lips now. “We have to get ready for rehearsal, even if I want to stay in bed cuddling with you.” The smile on Kyu’s lips got bigger. “Some cheesy boyfriend I have.” he yawned and opened his eyes slowly, directly meeting a smiling Siwon.

“I never thought that me being someone’s boyfriend feels so good.” he said and caressed Kyuhyun’s cheek before stealing a good morning kiss from the plump lips. “And I never thought that I’ll really become your boyfriend, even if I wanted it for so long already.” the brunette confessed. When Siwon asked how long, Kyuhyun could only shrug. “I don’t really know. But I’m sure that these deep feelings don’t come over night. They need time to grow and develop from a crush into real love. I didn’t even realized my crush on you back then, maybe because we were always like brothers, even if I always knew you’re extremely y. With the sudden desire for having with you around a year ago maybe my body wanted to show that there is more than just friendship or brotherhood. But I just realized my real feelings for you when we had for the first time.” Normally Kyuhyun wasn’t the type of person who talks about his feelings so freely, but his boyfriend had every right to know about how he feels. And Siwon knew this, so he was even more touched with the younger’s words.

They shared a short kiss afterwards, before getting ready for rehearsal. “Are we going to tell the others?” the brunette asked during the ride to their rehearsal room. Siwon was quite. “I actually don’t know. On the one hand I want to tell them, because I want to kiss and hug you whenever or wherever I want. But on the other hand I don’t know if they will agree to our relationship.”
Kyuhyun smiled reassuring. “I don’t think they’ll have anything against us being boyfriends now. They also accepted Hyukjae and Donghae’s relationship straight away. Why should they not accept our relationship as well?” Then Kyu’s smile turned into an evil smirk. “Oh~ I know that smirk! You have something wicked in your mind, don’t you?” Siwon said as he saw the smirk from the corner of his eye. “Yes~! What about we don’t tell them directly about our relationship? It would be more fun if they discover it on their own, isn’t it? We can start with some more skin ship than normally or suggestive comments.” he smirked and Siwon liked the idea. Some teasing wouldn’t be that bad.

*
The rehearsal itself wasn’t different to other rehearsals. But some of the member realized that Siwon and Kyuhyun were behaving different. It wasn’t like they had another personality suddenly, but somehow it was just… different.
Maybe it was because a smirking Siwon slapped Kyuhyun’s with the words “Move your y , maknae!” when Kyuhyun stood there doing nothing and all he got as a reply was a dirty smirk. Every other member would probably got beaten up by Kyuhyun for slapping his .
Or maybe it was because of another situation that made the others watch in disbelieve. They just finished a song and Kyu looked at Siwon with a cocked eyebrow. “Getting old, Siwon? You’re hip s were better.” he said, being the evil maknae he was. “Shut up or I’ll make you shut up!” was the elder’s smirked answer as he went closer to Kyuhyun, who stood a few feet away. “Is this blackmailing, Mr. Choi? And how will you shut me up?” The brunette’s smirk got even wider. Their faces were now just inches away. “Wanna find out, Mr. Cho?” Their noses touched. “I’d love to…” Kyu said, winked and then walked away to grab his water bottle.    

When they had a break for half an hour the member dispersed around the room. Kyuhyun sat against the wall, phone in his hands, headphones in his ears. Siwon was lying on the floor next to him, also wearing headphones, eyes closed and relaxing.
Most of the other member sat in the opposite corner of the room, talking about Siwon and Kyuhyun.
“They grew closer, didn’t they?” “Yes, very close. Am I the only one feeling the tension between them lately?” “Nope. Definitely not! There is something… but what?”
“Ah, you idiots! Isn’t it obvious? That’s love!” “Hee-nim, no offend, but we’re talking about Siwon and Kyuhyun, our playboys!” was Kangin’s objection. Heechul just coughed. “My dear dongsaengs. Are you blind and deaf? You can’t seriously tell me, that no one of you realized their recent changes?!” Everyone just looked confused. “Changes? What changes, hyung?”
“Are you really serious? Are you living in another world? When was the last time one of them talked about women or ? When was the last time Kyuhyun-ah spent his free time in the dorm with one of us or his beloved computer games instead of being god knows where with Siwon-ah? Haven’t you seen the glances they exchange? Haven’t you noticed how Kyuhyun-ah’s mood changes if someone just mentions ‘We got married’ or even ‘Liuwen’? Or how Siwon is always so jealous when that other evil maknae and his other best friend are around? And all the situations in the last two hours? I think they finally want to tell us something.”

Everyone was quiet. Now as Heechul said it, they had to admit that his words made sense. But then again they are talking about Siwon and Kyuhyun. All of them turned their heads to look at the two, who suddenly burst into giggles, rolling on the floor laughing. Both of them just pretended to be busy gaming and listening to music. The whole time they heard every single word and had to hold their inward laughing, but now it was too much. They ended up cuddling with Siwon lying on his back und Kyuhyun half on top of him, arm around the broad chest. “I love your brilliant ideas, Cho Kyuhyun!” the older said, referring to the brunette’s idea that the member should find out themselves. “Just as much as I love you.” he continued and made Kyuhyun smile wide and happy.

“See! I just told you!” said an eager Heechul, but he was cut off by Yesung. “Heechul-hyung, Siwon-ah, Kyuhyun-ah, you can stop now. Thanks for pranking us this way, I almost thought it was real!” he laughed.
“But this is real! Everything Heechul said was totally right!” Kyuhyun confirmed, made the others widen their eyes in surprise. “If this is not a prank than it wouldn’t be a problem for you two to kiss, right? And not just a peck but a real kiss!” was Kangin’s demand. He still didn’t believe a thing and was sure about the prank. And so it would be disgusting for both of them to kiss.
But Siwon and Kyuhyun just smiled at each other, before the brunette bend down to kiss his boyfriend. They shared a lovingly but intense kiss with each other that immediately pushed away all doubts.

“So.. this is real? You two are in love?” questioned Hyukjae and got a nod. “How come both of you don’t look that surprised at all?” was Heechul’s question to Donghae and Ryeowook, who just smiled knowingly.

*flashback*
After they reached the building, Siwon parked the car in the underground garage and they went into the elevator. Being the only persons in there, they couldn’t resist to exchange some kisses. As they reached the right floor, they backed off and stood separated when the doors opened. They were surprised to find Ryeowook and Donghae in front of the elevator. All four looked at each other without saying anything. Suddenly Donghae grinned. “What did the two of you just do in the elevator?” The couple didn’t expect the question and shot a short look at each other. “Coming from the garage?” was Kyuhyun’s answer, but the oldest shook his head. “Oh Kyuhyun-ah, please. Don’t try to fool me! Your lips are red and glistening from salvia, as if you were immersed in a kiss just a few moments ago!” he blurred out and this made Kyuhyun and Siwon swallow some salvia and the younger one to also blush a bit. Ryeowook’s eyes grew wide as he realized that Hae was actually right. And both Siwon’s and Kyuhyun’s reaction confirmed what the dancer just said.
Since Ryeowook knew about Kyuhyun’s uality and Donghae was aware of Siwon’s feelings for their youngest, there was no point in denying. “But please don’t tell the others, we want them to find it out themselves.” asked Siwon and both nodded, so they entered the rehearsal room together as if nothing happened.
*flashback end*

“How long is this going already?” The member’s disbelieve changed into curiosity very fast. “We confessed our feelings just yesterday, but we…” Siwon was cut off by Hyukjae. “If you need expert help with , don’t be afraid to ask me or Hae” he said with a grin. 
“But we had for the last five and a half month already.” The maknae finished Siwon’s sentence.
Once again the member were shocked and speechless. But they were happy at the same time, because it was easy to see that both Kyuhyun and Siwon were happy with the recent development of things. It was like they had a pink aura around them.
They talked for a little more before they continued with the rehearsal.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm baaaack! Finally.
 
I hope you like this chapter. It's short and I don't really like it xx
And I still can't tell when the next chapter will come. I think there are just 2 or 3 chapters more to follow at max. 
I'm running out of ideas at the moment. Maybe because I'm more the oneshot and short story type..
You can definitely expect more oneshots from me in the future.

See you later, my dears!
And thanks again for all the comments and subscribers!
Especially to Lexielle!
The moment, when one of your fav authors comments and subscribes to your fanfiction! Thank you so much! <3 I feel honoured.