Unexpected development

Friendship with benefits

Siwon was the first to wake up the next morning. His alarm clock on his night table told him that is was more than enough time for them to get ready for work. Both of them had no schedule in the morning. A meeting about their upcoming Super Show tour was the only thing scheduled for today and they should be there at 1pm. Since it was barely 9am, they could still relax for some time.
He turned around and saw the brunette soundly asleep on the other side of the bed. His loud snoring made Siwon chuckle. That he didn’t wake up that night because of that snore was a wonder.
Kyuhyun’s body and face were relaxed and Siwon had to admit once again that the younger was beautiful. Not just pretty but really beautiful. His long lashes, the milky skin, the plump lips. Even his scars didn’t destroy the beauty. After all the scars from the car accident nearly a decade ago were a part of Kyuhyun now. Sometimes it was still hard for him to remember the accident everyday by looking into the mirror, but Kyuhyun had accepted them as a part of his live. While he admired the younger one he didn’t realized that he drifted into sleep again.

About half an hour later it was Kyuhyun’s turn to open his eyes. He blinked a few times until he got used to the sunlight that came in through the open curtains. This was not his room! He started to panic a little but after a few moments he realized where he was. He relaxed instantly back into the pillow and led his eyes to the sleeping man next to him.
How he’d love to wake up every morning like this, lying next to Siwon. The older one was so extremely good looking. Kyuhyun had always been aware of Siwon’s iness. His sharp eyes and the masculine body were in his mind for a long time and also his character. He didn’t wanted it to happen, but he was sure that he was just in the process to fall in love with the black haired man. Maybe he already was in love with him. Being so close for such a long time seemed to make him love everything about Siwon, even his flaws.

With a sigh he put the blanket aside and stood up to go to the toilet. As he came back Siwon was already awake again. Nevertheless Kyuhyun got into bed again and cuddled into the pillows and the blanket. “Have you slept well?” was Siwon’s question and a shiver ran down Kyuhyun’s spine because of Siwon’s deep morning voice. The younger nodded and yawned.  

After a few minutes of silence both of them were fully awake. “Kyu-ah… why didn’t you have any problems at all to make out with me yesterday?” was Siwon’s question. He wanted to ask that already yesterday, but there was no good situation to ask. Even now he was not sure if he was allowed to ask that question or if he was crossing a border.
Kyuhyun looked at him, surprised for a moment. But after what happened yesterday evening it wasn’t a real surprise that the older wanted to know such things. “You’re not the first guy for me.” were the words which made Siwon rose an eyebrow. “I’m attracted to women as well to men. I’m biual and have with both genders.” Surprisingly the maknae had no problem to admit about his uality now. Until now Ryeowook was the only Super Junior member who knew about that, except of his best friends Changmin and Minho and his parents and sister.
Siwon didn’t know what exactly he had expected, but this was definitely not the expected explanation. “So that’s the reason why you knew precisely how to make me lose my mind so fast and made me feel so good…” he murmured, more to himself than to Kyuhyun. He had experience in making out with guys.

“You really enjoyed it, didn’t you?” the brunette asked after he heard the words and came closer to Siwon, cuddled his side. “Yeah…” The older was confused that Kyuhyun cuddled him now. “I can make you feel even better.” Kyuhyun was sure that this was his one and only chance to get even more from Siwon. “That’s an offer, isn’t it?” Siwon said and stared into the younger’s eyes. A nod was the answer. And the black haired had to admit that it was a really tempting offer. “What if I’d accept your offer?”
A trigger was pulled and everything happened in a blink: Kyuhyun sat on Siwon’s hip, the hands pinned above the older one’s head and their faces just inches away. “I’ll show you with pleasure. And you’ll moan like never before!” And with that their lips crashed together in an intense kiss.

*
Later both went to the meeting together. When they had a break after two hours discussion, Kyuhyun disappeared with Ryeowook to get some coffee for the member. Siwon was talking with Donghae and Eunhyuk until the older one excused himself to the toilet. “What’s wrong with you, Siwon-ah? You seem to be happy but confused at the same time. Something happened?” asked Donghae concerned. Siwon nodded. “I had the best of my life this morning, but- ouch!“ He wasn’t able to continue because the smaller one slapped his shoulder. “You start with that already in the morning?! ert!!” “Wait, I’m not finished yet. The most important is yet to come… Kyuhyun slept at my apartment. He started everything.”
“Oh, that makes a differe- WHAT?” Donghae was sure he misunderstood what Siwon told him. “You’re not telling me that you had with our maknae this morning, are you?” Confusion was all over his face, he looked like a fish on a fishing pole. But Siwon nodded and told Donghae in short words what happened since yesterday evening without telling details. Shortly after they continued with the meeting.  

***  
Two weeks later Siwon was at his apartment again. It was one of his rare free evenings and he decided to enjoy it alone, so he sat on the sofa with a glass of wine while he enjoyed a movie. His mobile phone vibrated and he took it from the table. It was a massage from Kyuhyun.

You’re at your apartment today, right?
Yes, why?
I just finished a Radio Star recording and I’m about to return to the dorm, but Wookie messaged me that monkey and fishy are having a quarrel right know and Heechul is in his diva mode. May I stay at your apartment tonight?
The bottle is already opened, but I’ll get another glass for you. ;^)

He knew how bad a fight between Donghae and Eunhyuk could be. Actually it wasn’t the fight itself which annoyed the other member but their loud make up . And with a diva-ish Heechul in addition the evening would be awful for Kyuhyun, so he was okay with the sudden visit even if it destroyed his plan to relax alone today.
Twenty minutes later he heard the doorbell and opened the door for the younger one. He looked a bit exhausted but happy. “I bought food on my way here. Hungry?” said the brunette as he entered the apartment. Siwon nodded. “I was about to text you to bring food.” he grinned and closed the door behind his guest.

With empty plates on the table they sat side by side on Siwon’s couch half an hour later and enjoyed the rest of the movie. When there was an moment between the main actor and his wife, Siwon turned his head to look at Kyuhyun instead. “Kyu?” he tried to get the attention, but the younger one’s eyes were still glued to the television. So a more or less disinterested “Mhh?” was all Siwon got as a reply.
“I want to have with you again.” the black haired blurred out and bit his lower lip nervously.
Kyuhyun forgot the television instantly and gave all his attention to Siwon. Who was he to reject this? He would never say ‘no’ to another round of hot with Siwon. Just the thought about the older hovering above him and filling him over and over again made his twitch with anticipation. So a kiss burning with passion was Kyuhyun’s answer, before he lied down on the couch with Siwon pressed against his body.

This evening was the start of a new kind of relationship between Kyuhyun and Siwon. They stared to have at a regular basis, maybe once, twice or even trice a week. Every time their full schedule allowed it they met, mostly at Siwon’s apartment, to have a night or even an afternoon full of hot and passionate .

Without talking even once about the topic they stopped their little competition about getting as much women as possible. Kyuhyun slept with no one else anyway. He noticed more every day, how much he fell for Siwon. Since he felt him inside his body for the first time he knew that he only wanted him. The interest in other men or women was gone completely. He tried, but after two tries he already gave up. Just Siwon managed to make him hot, to let him lose his mind, to make him scream and moan with lust. And he just needed to look at him with his intense stare to make him a feel this way. Every damn cell of his body wanted Siwon.  
But this was not his biggest problem. It was much worse that he wanted not just his body. Kyuhyun wanted more from Siwon. But he wouldn’t say it out loud that he fell in love with the black haired god. They had , actually a lot of , but that didn’t meant that Siwon also liked him the way he liked Siwon. What they had in common was just the physical attraction for the other’s body.

What the maknae didn’t knew was that also Siwon stopped sleeping with others. He compared everyone with Kyuhyun so it didn’t make any sense for him anymore to even flirt with others. He even tried to flirt with men, something he had never done before. But the only guys he found attractive were tall, had brown fluffy hair and had this innocent look that also Kyuhyun had. But then again these guys weren’t Kyuhyun, so it didn’t matter anyway. He wanted Kyuhyun and just Kyuhyun.
 
*2 month later*
“Kangin-hyung, please, stop it!” Ryeowook was not pleased that Kangin was flirting with his girlfriend so much. “No way~” he said directly and continued to caress his girlfriend’s tights and whisper dirty things into her ear so that her cheeks were red like tomatoes. “Then go home or take a hotel room!” the second youngest pleaded annoyed and looked to the other side of the table, only to see Eunhyuk and Donghae cuddling and talking lovey-dovey. “Seriously? Just couples everywhere? I’m leaving!” And with that he was already leaving the bar. Nobody said a word and just looked after him until Ryeowook was out of sight. He had reached a new stage of his break up. The feeling of hurt and loss had changed to rage. So whenever there was a happy couple there was also a furious Ryeowook.   

Half an hour later Siwon was more lying than sitting at the table, his head on the table’s surface. “Siwon, is everything all right? You don’t look good at all.” asked a concerned leader. Kyuhyun, who was engaged in a conversation with Heechul until now, directly looked at Siwon. The older one really wasn’t at his best appearance. “Maybe just too much stress... too exhausted.” was Siwon’s guess. “I would bring you home directly because I don’t want you to faint, but I’m afraid I already drank too much for driving.” excused the oldest.   
Kyuhyun looked at the glass in front of him. He had barely touched his beer, only took two small sips. “I can take him home. I’m still sober.” he volunteered and Leeteuk nodded. Directly everyone was back to their previous conversations, so no one noticed the evil smirk on Siwon’s lips.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Why do you think is Siwon smirking evilly? :D
Telll me your opinion about the new chapter. And thanks for all the subscriptions, upvotes and comments! I love you!