Coward in Love

Friendship with benefits

Another seven weeks later Siwon was a bit out of his mind. He had a suspicion but he wasn’t sure since he never felt such feelings for anyone before. He had some relationships in the past, but they never were that serious. His mind was unsettled and he felt insecure.
He stood in front of the Super Junior dorm for over ten minutes now, hesitant to enter. Should he really ask Donghae for advice? He was sure his hyung would laugh about his stupidity. But on the other hand Donghae was one of his very best friends so he wouldn’t, would he? Siwon didn’t knew what to do. A deep sigh left his lips.
“Since when do you appear so fragile?” he suddenly heard the calm voice of his hyung from behind him. He turned around startled to see Donghae in front of him wearing sports clothes and sweating. “Why are you in front of the door for over ten minutes and look like you have to tell us someone died?”, asked the older one and put his arm around Siwon’s shoulders. But Siwon didn’t look him in the eyes and just muttered a “How do you know that?” “I watched you since ten minutes ago.” was the simple answer while Donghae opened the door and led his dongsaeng inside.

The other member were all out due to schedules, so both of them were alone in the big dorm. They sat on the sofa after Donghae went for a quick shower. “So tell me! What’s wrong with you?” asked the shorter again, scanning Siwon with curious and also worried eyes.
“How did you realized that you fell for Hyukjae back then?” was Siwon’s reply and he even looked at Donghae now. Donghae was squeaking inside, because Siwon just looked like a lost puppy. But then he smiled knowingly and started to tell his story. “We always came along very well. We don’t need words to understand, we are like an open book for each other.” A loving smile was spread on Donghae’s face and his eyes were sparkling with love. “I always had to think about him, no matter what I was doing. It was not just his body that was in my dreams but just everything about him. It’s still the same now, but back then it was kind of annoying to think about him all the time. But still even the thoughts about him make me happy and every time he touches me I feel these little electric shocks. And when we are spending time together I can forget everything. It’s just the two of us then.”

Siwon was stunned. He had a feeling that Donghae was not talking about his story with Hyukjae but about himself. He was thinking about Kyuhyun permanently. If he was filming, doing a concert, reading a book, showering, playing with his beloved Bugsy, cooking, visiting his parents or sister, sleeping. Even when he was filming for ‘We got Married’ in China with Liuwen… the maknae was on his mind 24/7. And he didn’t just had Kyuhyun’s body in mind. They also didn’t met just for anymore. They spent time together. Going out with Bugsy, watching movies, composing songs, talking, enjoying free evenings with a bottle of wine. Of course they still had , but that wasn’t the main point of their meetings anymore. And also the electric shocks. His skin prickled every time Kyuhyun touched him and it didn’t matter if it was just an accidental touch or something wanted.

“I think I’m in love.” said Siwon finally. Yes, he was in love. In love with Kyuhyun, his friend. A friend who just shared the sheets with him.
“Great that you finally realized it. But you don’t need to tell me, you should tell it Kyuhyun.” Donghae’s words made Siwon’s eyes go big. “What?” He knew with who Siwon fell in love? How? “Not only Hyukjae is like an open book for me. I’m not your best friend just for fun.”
The black haired smiled. But there was a new thing that bothered him now. “Do you really think I should tell him? I don’t think he’s feeling the same for me.” “If you don’t talk to him you’ll never know. Better do it and regret than not do it and regret.” Siwon nodded. True words. “Thanks, hyung. You’re the best.” the younger said and hugged his friend. “Please. Just tell him already. I’m not used to such a sentimental Siwon. Where is my manly horse?” he chuckled and Siwon released him from his firm and thankful hug. “Thank you, really. I’ll be leaving now. I still have a meeting to attend later.” Donghae nodded and accompanied him to the front door.

***
A week later Kyuhyun and Siwon were seated in front of the TV, watching a new episode of Running Man and eating their self-made dinner. But the maknae couldn’t concentrate either on the food or the TV. His focus was on Siwon. The older was weird for a few days now. It always seemed as he wanted to talk about something, but the older one kept silent and Kyuhyun didn’t want to force him. He was a bit afraid of what Siwon would probably tell him. Maybe Siwon wanted to stop their friendship with benefits. Maybe he had really fallen in love with his We got married wife Liuwen. She was a nice person, but Kyuhyun didn’t like her. She was not even pretty, not in his eyes at least. She looked like she was already 40 but she was even younger than him! He disliked her, but that was just because of his strong feelings for the black haired. He was everything but pleased when Siwon joined We got married. Being in one episode only like he himself was a few years ago it was okay, but these long term couples... stupid. And he was of course even less pleased with the dating rumors about Siwon and Liuwen. But what if those were true? His heart would break apart into millions of pieces. He fell too deep for the black haired already. He loved him with all his heart and a rejection would simply kill it.

One DVD later they went to bed. Siwon hadn’t said anything serious so Kyuhyun just let it be. They cuddled into the pillows, wished a good night and then there was just silence. Kyuhyun closed his eyes and hoped to fall asleep soon. His heart was aching to much the last days.
“Kyu?” he heard Siwon’s soft voice about fifteen minutes later, but the younger didn’t answer, pretended to be already asleep. He thought that Siwon would be silent now and just let it be, but that wasn’t the fact. He was suddenly hugged by Siwon. The older one came to him so there was no gap between them anymore. He pressed Kyuhyun’s back onto his chest, obviously trying to not wake the maknae up. Kyuhyun had a hard time to still pretend to be sleeping. His heart was bumping fast and he was afraid Siwon might feel it.
Normally there was a big gap between them, but they woke up in an embrace for some time now. And Kyuhyun thought that it was coincident when they rolled to close to each other at night. But Siwon hugging him now after he confirmed that the brunette was already asleep gave a whole new view.

“I’m such a coward.” whispered Siwon softly and his grip around Kyu’s waist got a bit stronger. “I have no guts to tell you when you’re awake.” Siwon seemed to be sure that Kyuhyun was really sleeping. “I hate it, when we're apart for more than a day… I hate it, when I have to go to China for this stupid We got Married filming. For god’s sake, I don’t even know anymore why I even accepted to take part in this when I have you by my side... I hate to see you with Changmin and Minho. I know that they are just your best friends but I’m still ridiculously jealous… I love how childish you can be, your pouting, your nagging, your complaining… I love how our bodies fit perfectly together as if they were made for each other… I love to hear you talking and singing because I’m so in love with your voice… Even Bugsy loves you and he’s really picky… I love everything about you… I just love you so much, Kyu…”

Kyuhyun felt like his heart would explode every moment. Was he dreaming or was this the reality? The strong grip around his waist and the softly shaking body behind him were enough to know that he was not dreaming. Siwon loved him as much as he loved him. The maknae was just in the process of realizing Siwon’s confession, as he heard more words. “Why am I wishing now that you’re awake to hear this? Maybe because I’m sure I’ll never be able to repeat this in front of you.” Siwon sounded so desperate and this was the trigger Kyuhyun needed to finally react. “I am awake.” he simply said while turning around to Siwon, whose eyes nearly popped out from shock.

“Kyu... how much have you heard?” he asked and his voice was clearly trembling now. Kyuhyun was sure that he never saw Siwon so insecure before. “Everything. Your whole confession.” he whispered softly as he cupped the elder’s cheek with his hand. Siwon gulped and bit his lower lip. “I’m sorry Kyu. I couldn’t do anything against this feelings. They grew without me realizing it.” he tried to excuse, but the younger stopped him with his finger on his lips. “There is no need to be sorry Siwon. No need to be sorry for feelings that are mutual.” he whispered as he locked their gazes. Siwon wanted to say something, but Kyuhyun didn’t let him. He sealed their lips in a sweet kiss full of love. He placed all his feelings he had for the older into the kiss and it was amazing to feel the same emotions coming from Siwon.

After the kiss was broken, both of them smiled. No words were needed to tell each other’s feelings. Kyuhyun nuzzled into Siwon’s chest, still not believing what just happened. The calm but intense rhythm of Siwon’s heartbeat made him smile even more and he planted a soft kiss right above his love’s heart. Soon both drifted into sleep, both still with a smile on their lips.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Finally! They realized what they mean to each other. So this chapter was way fluffier then the last chapters. *throwing glitter into the air*
This story will definitely continue, but please have some patience.
Lots of love to all my subscribers and to all commentators
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)