an usual monday morning?

Friendship with benefits

Siwon entered the dance practice room with his mood up in the skies. He chanted a happy “Good morning!” to his bandmates who were already there, waiting for the others. “How often did you have tonight that your mood is so well on a Monday morning?” was Leeteuk’s murmured question. Leeteuk didn’t like Monday mornings, these were the worst for him. So it was no surprise that the leader’s mood was more than bad. “Two times with two y women!” was Siwon’s proud reply. He smiled to himself. Oh yeah, those two babes were... “That was a rhetorical question, you stupid IDIOT!” cursed the tired leader who buried his face in his hands. “That’s much more than I ever wanted to know about your nightlife…” Leeteuk tried to control his boys at least a bit. He had to, since they were famous all over Korea and now even around the world. He was their oldest, so he was kind of responsible. But on the other hand they were grown up men who knew what they were doing and who were able to take responsibility if needed.

“Knowing his good looks made him go after women once again.” said Heechul with a sigh. “Just Kyuhyun is worse.” But Siwon shook his head with a grin. “You’re wrong, Cinderella! This month I’m in the lead with 3 more than Kyu. And I had a yesterday!” he said while typing something into his phone and showing it to his hyungs. “Oh my god, you even write this down! And it’s only the 18th but you had that many women… Your more disgusting than I ever imagined!!” yelled the second oldest in shock. He couldn’t believe what he just saw. He also had one night stands once in a while, but what Siwon and their youngest were doing was something that the others couldn’t understand. Why do they have to use the women like this? Most of the member were happy with one woman, a woman they truly love. Sungmin was even married now. And also Donghae and Hyukjae were together for who knows how many years, happily in love with each other.
But then there were Siwon and Kyuhyun. While Siwon got all the girls with his masculine look, his trained abs and his cheesiness, the youngest knew perfectly well about his angelic look, his soft voice and his natural beauty.

When the visual was about to reply to Heechul’s words, the maknae line was entering the practice room. Ryeowook looked tired and somewhat sad while Kyuhyun chatted excited without breathing. As soon as Heechul saw their eternal maknae’s face, he knew what was going on, so he grabbed Ryeowook, who followed him surprised but without resistance. “Yah! Where do you think are you going, Chullie! The rehearsal is about to start soon!” called Leeteuk. “Yes, soon, but not for another 10 minutes. So I have time to grab a coffee with our dear Ryeowook.” And with that the door closed behind the second oldest and the second youngest.

“Hyung…” was all that Ryeowook managed to say. Heechul just pulled him through the building till they reached the canteen and ordered a coffee. “I’m sorry, Ryeowook-ah. But I saw your face and I just knew what that evil maknae was talking about. And I know that you recently broke up with your girlfriend, so I just had to rescue you.” was the answer to the unspoken question. A thankful nod was the response. “It still hurts to even think about her, but Kyuhyun’s weekend escapades just made it worse. Especially this weekend.”
Heechul made a curious noise. “Why? What happened?” he asked concerned and noticed that Ryeowook’s eyes were about to tear. Heechul wasn’t sure if he really wanted to know what Kyuhyun had told him.
Instead of just telling his hyung about the maknae’s weekend, he imitated him. “Oh, Wook-ah! You won’t believe what happened last night! A blonde on my right side and a brunette on my left. Threesomes are great!”
If the situation would be a different one, Heechul maybe had laughed about the imitation. But now he just made a compassionate noise and hugged the younger one. “I’m so sorry, Ryeowook. Beside the fact that that stupid horse told us nearly the same before the two of you came in, I know why you broke up with her.” The brunette remembered the day as clear as if had been just yesterday. Ryeowook wanted to surprise his girlfriend at her apartment when there was a sudden change in his schedule, but he was the surprised one, finding the one he loved in bed - with two other guys, all three of them and . When Ryeowook came back to the dorm in tears, the only one home was Heechul who comforted his dongsaeng as best as possible.

“I don’t have any more words to describe Siwon-hyung and Kyuhyun-ah’s behavior. They need a woman or a man for their heart, not just for ual pleasure.” murmured the smaller one. “A man?! None of them is interested in guys, Wookie.” said Heechul and the confusion was readable all over his face. “Seems like it’s time to reveal a secret.” Ryeowook said with a shrug. “Kyuhyun likes both genders. Half of the women on their stupid list were men. The blonde and the brunette from yesterday evening were also both males.” was the plain and simple answer. Heechul once again couldn’t believe what he heard. Kyuhyun was biual? He liked women and men? That were big news! Even if he wanted to shout it out to everyone in the building, he knew he couldn’t do it. But he’d observe the maknae even more from now on.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Just a short first chapter. The next chapters will definitely be longer!
I want to update once a week, so stay tuned ^3^♪