Evil Juice That Making The Girls Fall in Love

The Problem Is Our Love

Same day at school, in the canteen we can find loud noise from tweety and bunny bickering. From falling chairs, nonsense debated, even throwing things. The noise become very bad when pink mushroom and hellsica running chasing each other. Even other students asked Seohyun and Krystal why they not bickering, when Krystal about to answer, Tiffany ran to her and nudging Krystal juice. Krystal scream when she knew her skirt got wet because the juice. Krystal glare at her and joining her sister chasing Tiffany. Seohyun just sighing seeing her friends behavior. When she about to go leave the place, she bumped with Nicole. Unfortunately, Seohyun fall on the ground and her hair wet because Krystal juice dripping from table while Nicole she fall on the ground and her skirt wet from Krystal juice on the ground. Other students who saw the scene of Seohyun and Nicole falling on the ground laughing so hard because Seohyun wet hair and Nicole wet skirt. Sunny who ran towards the falling girls got slipped because the juice on floor and joining Seohyun and Nicole on the ground with wet legs and shirt. The students laughing more hard seeing Sunny slipped and fall on the ground. Good job 3 girls falling on the ground wet and other 3 girls running around the canteen barefoot. 

While the boys just laughing then enjoyed the meal. But unfortunately, Sooyoung who just cameback from buying snacks got slipped and try to hold somethings to prevent him to fall. And the somethings is Tiffany skirt. Tiffany skirt slipped down and Sooyoung fall on Sunny lap. Tiffany scream then run after realize her skirt is slipped down. The Jung sister just follow Tiffany and laugh when passed the falling siblings. Seohyun and Nicole gasped knowing Sooyoung fall on Sunny lap. Sunny widen her eyes feelings that Sooyoung eyeing her thighs. Sooyoung blushed seeing Sunny thighs in front him, Sunny try to push Sooyoung away. Sooyoung try to get up but his knee got slipped with the evil juice. In the end like the previous scene. Sooyoung face right now in front of Sunny chest. Seohyun and Nicole blushed and covering each other eyes. Sunny and the boys eyes widening seeing Sooyoung face is only 1cm from Sunny chest. Sunny try to get up but its just worsening, Sunny chest touched with Sooyoung face. Sooyoung face got connected with Sunny s, Sooyoung got frozen when his nose got stuck with Sunny shirt button making that button apart. Sunny push Sooyoung away and grabbed the two girls and yelled...

"YOU REALLY ERT!!!!!" to Sooyoung and leave. Sooyoung face is very red and his nose is bleeding a lot blood. The boys approached him and bring him to the school clinic.

In girls toilet...

"Ughh that ert giant! How dare him pulling my skirts down!!" Complained Tiffany in red face of embrassment

"Those boys!! I really want to kill them in my hand!!" Threated Jessica 

"Why unnies hate them so much?" Ask Krystal innocently

"What the hell are you talking about?!!" Respond Jessica upset with her sister

"Or are you like one of them?!!" Ask Tiffany fixing her skirt

"I am not!" Answer Krystal quickly

"Dont lie Jung Soojung, i know you like one of them. Especially that Choi Jin right?!" Said Jessica glared at her

"I am not!!" Denied Krystal then leave with blush

2 minutes after Krystal left, 3 girls in wet uniform barged in shocking the 2 americans....

"WTF WITH THAT TOWER!!!" Mad Sunny and change her skirt

"Whats wrong with you Sunny?" Ask Tiffany fixed her makeup

"Dont ask me!!" Yelled Sunny in red face

Then Tiffany turn her head to Nicole but she just silent and continue change her skirt. She turn again to Seohyun the latter just silent with red face. She really curious why Sunny very mad, she never see Sunny mad like this. After done with their business, they goes to the class. When they entered the class, Sunny walk towards Sooyoung who sleeping on his desk. Sunny kick his desk making him woke up, when he about to complain Sunny pull his collar and bring him outside. Tiffany and Jessica curious why Sunny mad. Tiffany ask one of the students and the student explaining why Sunny mad. Knowing why Sunny mad making the two hellsica and hellfany walking towards the boys who chewing gums except Sulli who sleeping peacefuly. 

Outside the class, Sunny bring Sooyoung at school park by collar. Sooyoung just gulped when knowing Sunny very mad at him. Sunny let go his collar and yelled at him...

"YOU REALLY ERT!!! FIRST MY FRIEND THEN ME! NOT ENOUGH HUH?!!!" Barked Sunny to Sooyoung

"I-I DONT KNOW! I JUST SLIPPED! BLAME THAT F***ING JUICE!!" Yelled Sooyoung

"LIAR!! YOU MY SHIRT WITH YOUR F***ING NOSE!!" Denied Sunny and pinch Sooyoung nose hardly

"Aww! Its accident! My nose got stuck with your button!" Denied Sooyoung 

"And you ert!" Said Sunny then leave but Sooyoung held her wrist. 

"Let go! What do you want ert?!" Ask Sunny harshly

Sooyoung not answering but shut Sunny mouth with kiss. Sunny shocked with the sudden kiss, she try to push him away but the latter deepen the kiss. Sunny feel bee on her stomach when Sooyoung moving his lips. Slowly Sunny moved her lips, and here we go... two enemy making out in school park.

Back to the class, After debated with the boys Tiffany and Jessica try to pull their collar and punch them one by one. But someone put his arms on Tiffany and Jessica shoulders to stop them. And thats person is Sooyoung who just comeback from park. The duo turn their back and saw Sooyoung smiling at them. The two push him and sit on their desk. Sooyoung sit on his desk with wide smile, his friends looking at him weirdly.

Sunny entered and give Sooyoung a wink. The boys and the girls looking at them curiously. They are really curious about what happen in the park.