Crazy Day for Krystal

The Problem Is Our Love

Next day, Krystal goes to school alone. She goes to school without telling her sister or friends, she did that because last night, Sulli text her that she must meet him at school at 6. She glance at her watch and its already 6 past five. Five minutes later, a tall boy suddenly ran to her.. "Krys!" Called the boy, Sulli "What?! You told me to meet you at six. But see, you came here ten minutes late" annoyed Krystal "Sorry, princess Jung" apologize Sulli "So, why you ask me to come at school?" Curious Krystal "I......willyoubemygirlfriend?" Said Sulli fastly "What? Talk slowly" said Krystal "Ehem! Krystal.Jung.Will.You.Be.My.Girl.Friend" confessed Sulli "......" no respond from Krystal and Sulli misunderstand her "Its okay if yo-" "Kyaaa!!!!!! I hate you Choi Jinri! I waited for you to confess, and you just confess to me like that?!!" Act Krystal. Sulli frowned "Dont say that you thought i will confess you romanticly in front of your mom" said Sulli "What?!! Stupid! Yes, i thought you will confess romanticly. But, in front of my mom?! Are you want to die Choi Sulli?! She might ask you to marry me after you what happened when you visit my house" said Krystal imagining her mother "So~ yes or no?" Ask Sulli nervously "....yes" said Krystal making the boy smiled widely and he lift her in happiness "Kyaa!!!" Shouted Krystal happily At other side, two boys sat on the sidewalk looking at the couple blankly.. "Hyung, tell me its not a dream" said a blonde boy "Its not a dream Hyo. So Sulli is really mean his words" said the other boy "So.. what will we do?" Ask the blonde boy "Just watch them. Its free anyway" said the older boy The two boys enjoyed their drama while sipping their can of coffee peacefuly.