Chapter 19.

OH! Summer!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19:

"Luhan! Look they have balloons!" You squealed in excitement, as you ran towards the old man, who was selling the inflatable objects.
Luhan cracked a smile. He has not seen you so excited about a simple thing in a long time and it felt good to have you smiling like you use too. 
"Ahjussi. How much is it for the unicorn?" You smiled like a child amazed by the floating object.
"For you, 8000 won" the old man smiled.
"Really?" The old man nodded his head.
"You are awesome Ahjussi! Let me get the money" you opened your bag. Scrambling through your countless things inside to find your wallet. Finding your wallet you pulled it out, but as you looked up, you saw a hand, handing 10,000 won to the old man. Following its direction, you found Luhan.
"Here you go ahjussi. Keep the change too" Luhan smiled. The old man smiled and took the money and have the unicorn balloon in return. 
"Here you go young lady" confusingly, you grabbed the balloon and thanked the old man. Luhan had already walked off, causing you to run after him.
"Hey!" You called.
Luhan slowed down in his tracks and turned around.
"mm" he hummed nonchalantly.
"You didn't have to pay for me.." You mumbled.
Luhan chuckled.
"It's a date isn't it? Of course I'm going too" Luhan smiled. That smiled caused your heart to go crazy.
"But..." You bit your lip, lost for words.
"Don't worry about it. Look I see an ice cream store there. Let's go" Luhan took hold of your hand and pulled your along with him. The sudden hand contact was making your stomach do back flips. Luhan's hand were soft and warm. It made you feel comfortable. 

Meanwhile, Luhan was going crazy. His heart was jumping around like crazy. It was just simple hand holding. It's not like Lujan hasn't been on dates. He has been on many, but for some reason it's different. Maybe it's just old feelings clouding his brain, or maybe he hasn't been on a proper date in awhile. He could not figure it out. 

Arriving at the Ice cream shop, Luhan removed his hand from yours. A sudden feeling of loneliness enveloped Luhan.
"Oh my gosh! They all look delicious!" You gasped in excitement, as you salivated over the creamy goodness. 
"Too bad you can only get one" Luhan teased.
You glanced at Luhan and pouted.
"That's not going to change my mind" Luhan scoffed.
You growled, causing Luhan to chuckle.
"Hi. How may I help you?" The Ice cream attendant greeted gleefully.
"Hi. Can I please get a double scoop waffle cone with chocolate fudge and vanilla" 
"Most certainly. And for the misses?" 
"She will have a single scoop" Luhan interrupted, before you could let out a word. You glared at Luhan, in which he stuck his tongue out playfully.
"Actually. I'll take a double scoop in a waffle cone, with boysenberry and strawberry sorbet" you smiled.
"Gotcha. Your orders will be done in five minutes" the Ice cream attendant smiled, before walking off to complete the order.
"Someone is a fattie" Luhan teased. 
"So are you" you hissed.
Luhan laughed.

As you both waited for the ice cream. You and Luhan constantly teased each other. It felt good to laugh. You missed laughing. Luhan did too. 
"Your order is ready!" The Ice cream attendant called, causing the both of you to halt your playful teasing.
"How much?" Luhan asked.
"10,560 won" Luhan paid and grabbed the ice cream. 
"Here" he handed yours. 
"Thank you" you smiled and your ice cream. 
"This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter