end: ii

Skateboards and Glasses

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS AN UPDATE, HUH?

 

WELL, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY! HAHAJSDHKAHSDKHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA! ILY GUYS. OKAY CALM.

 

..

..

..

..

..

..

nah I'm just messin with yall. I'm gonna give a preview of the last chap. I'm not done writing it yet BUT WHEN I'M FINISHED ISTG IT'S GON BE LIT.

 

Ta-da!

 

 

 

 

~o~

 

Mark placed his hands on his hips, smirking smugly at Irene’s surprised face. “Welcome,” he waved his hands to show off the monstrous 4-story wooden cottage, “to Eos Cottage.”

 

Wendy punched the back of his knees and he stumbled forward. “You idiot,” his sister scowled. “It’s not even yours to show off.”

 

“Nuh-uh,” he wagged his fingers at her as he stood up. “It’s our aunts’, so technically we do have ownership in it. Besides, we’ve been going to this place before the cottage became the cottage.”

 

True, Mark and Wendy had been visiting their aunts cottage ever since they were little. They were there every winter, as well on every holiday. Since their parents were often abroad save for the siblings’ birthday, the pair always celebrated with their aunts.

 

Their aunt Tiffany was probably the second reason why Eos became popular, with good reviews and high ratings. Mainly because she was just in her late twenties but she was already organizing such a successful business that wasn’t even her forte; and another because of her visuals. Mark was proud to say that their family’s genes were superior in terms of looks.

 

Mark had gotten his dark hair from his mom and aunt, while Wendy had gotten her light brown hair—well before she dyed it—from Dad’s. As he had informed Irene before, Mark’s brown eyes were also from their mother’s side, while his sister got their dad’s. And though Wendy looked more like their dad, no one could argue how her personality was more like their aunt’s than their parents.

 

Bright (though Wendy didn’t showcase herself as such to other people). A tad bit annoying. Loud. Aunt Tiffany was 24/7 optimistic while Wendy was only optimistic quarter the time. Mark had to admit that he was more optimistic than her. While Aunt Tiffany’s eyes twinkled with happiness and humor, Wendy’s blue eyes twinkled with mischief and playfulness. And both their smiles, at the pinnacle of their emotion, can be considered blinding.

 

“Wendy! Mark!”

 

Mark turned, and at the corner of his eyes he saw Wendy turn as well. “Auntie!”

 

Their aunt was wearing a plain white tee with a pink—Mark’s eye gave an uncontrollable twitch—ski jacket on top. Her skinny jeans were, as always, looking eye-catching and her personally designed ugg boots were, as Mark suppressed a groan, also pink.

 

Tiffany was beaming at them with her signature I-can-make-you-fall-on-your-knees-for-me eyesmile. She was hand-in-hand with their Aunt Jessica, Tiffany’s wife

 

Contrast to Tiffany’s dazzling smile, Jessica only had a miniscule one since the brightest was reserved only for the former.

 

The oval-faced woman with the soft chestnut-colored hair was looking at Tiffany with an exasperated adoration. A look which conveyed so much love and emotion that Mark was glad that someone like Aunt Jessica was loving Aunt Tiffany that much.

 

It had been 6 years since the couple married, deciding to settle and live in a large cottage they had bought with the money they gained from being fashion designers. And after that, the story continued to how Eos Cottage was formed and then ta-da! Fame.

 

Now his Aunt Jessica was then the third reason why Eos had gained popularity. Similar to why it was her wife: a cottage ran by a very beautiful lady in her late twenties with amazing fashion sense piqued the interest of many citizens.

 

(Maybe Mark could add those two overall and just say that the second reason why Eos was popular was because of the pair of goddess-like ladies who manage and own the—this is actually the first reason—cottage with good service, amazing food, cloud-like beds, a good view, and many others.)

 

~o~

 

That's it for now. Introducing new family members yayyyyyyyy. :-------------------)