chapter 3

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the time on their breakfast moment just now full of silent. Jessica still embarrassed last night incident.

 

 

After Jessica bid goodbye to Hye Bin, she followed her father from behind, then saw Taeyeon and Hayeon out from their main door house.

 

 

“Good morning, Mr Ji Seok… Good morning, Sica unnie…” greet Hayeon when she saw them wanted to entered Ji Seok’s car.

 

 

“Oh, hye… You girls just walk to the school…?” asked Ji Seok with his warm smile.

 

 

“Yes, since it’s not too far…” Hayeon said, while Taeyeon still holding her doongsaeng’s hand.

 

 

“See you guys later…” Taeyeon spoke, but then stopped by Ji Seok.

 

 

“Wait… You girls can go with us, since we’re just on the same way…”

 

 

“We don’t want to troubled you, sir…”

 

 

“Haish… There’s not so many people inside our car, just me and Jessica… Come on…”

 

 

Taeyeon and Hayeon have to obliged his words, and Hayeon, who always like to sit infront, took her place at Ji Seok left side.

 

 

Taeyeon forcefully dragged her whole body to sit behind with Jessica.

 

 

All their way to the school just full of silent, only Hayeon and Ji Seok that liven the awkward mood eventhough most of the time just them that having a conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah…!” suddenly Taeyeon heard someone yelled out loud her name from the field neared the parking lot, making her, Jessica, Hayeon and even Ji Seok looked to the brunette girl who’s panting all over her body, Yuri.

 

 

“Yuri, what’s wrong…?”

 

 

“Tiffany, she’s fighting with some of our classmates…! Well, not fighting like, beating, and kicking literally… She’s accusing us stole that stereo, but we’re already asked for their own class monitor’s permission, Gyuri…”

 

 

“Why she’s always finding our mistakes towards her…? You’re already told her that?”

 

 

“Not just me, almost five of us told her, even our junior, Seo Hyun also need to interrupted their mouth battle, since she’s one of our best friend too…”

 

 

“What’s wrong, girls…?” Ji Seok asked them, as he also saw a chaos at the middle of the field. Lots of students gathering there.

 

 

“Nothing, sir… We can solve it by ourselves… Hayeon-ah, just go to your classroom, okay…?”

 

 

Not before Hayeon giving her answer, Taeyeon and Yuri already vanished from their view, as they were getting closer to the chaos ‘concert’ at the field.

 

 

“You go first, Sooyeon-ah… I believe, Taeyeon can handle their problem…” Ji Seok spoke, but he’s made his way to the students as well.

 

 

Some of the students who saw them, spoke, “Oh gosh… That TaeNy fight again…”

 

 

“Girls… Look, that TaeNy fight again…”

 

 

“What’s going on with that TaeNy again…? I’m pretty sure, Tiffany’s the one who started it, as usual…”

 

 

Ji Seok who heard them, wondering what’s really happened with his students, especially the meaning of TaeNy.

 

 

“What’s wrong here…?” Taeyeon finally interrupted their battle.

 

 

“Hah… Finally you came…” Tiffany spoke, with her folding hands.

 

 

“About the stereo—“ Taeyeon words just cut out by Tiffany.

 

 

“You girls stole it…”

 

 

“Didn’t we’re already have schedules who’s gonna use it for Tuesday afterschool…?”

 

 

“Didn’t we’re already changed the schedules who’s gonna use it since last year, before the end of the year…?”

 

 

Taeyeon’s chest went up and down, she’s really can’t patient enough with these girls that always wanted to have fight with them.

 

 

Even since the first year they were in this school, especially Taeyeon and Tiffany always fighting towards each other. Most of the time, Taeyeon have to gave up for her, since she was indeed a strong heart girl.

 

 

At their first year, Taeyeon accidentally bumped with Tiffany, and both of them fell, causing Taeyeon went on Tiffany’s top, making them almost got kissed in the lips.

 

 

Well, actually, their lips landing towards each other. Started from that day, Tiffany likes to attract Taeyeon’s attention, so Taeyeon will always saw her face almost everyday, cause somehow, she was having crush with Taeyeon.

 

 

All those mouth battle, accusing their classmates, purposely bumped with Taeyeon, teasing her in the cafeteria just to got attention from Taeyeon.

 

 

“Then, why we didn’t know about it…?” Taeyeon spoke again, after she regained her breath.

 

 

“I don’t know, maybe your brain didn’t function very well to ask your class teacher about it…”

 

 

Taeyeon silently looking to Ji Seok who’s standing just few metres away from them.

 

 

“Okay, fine… Suit yourself, do whatever you want with that stereo… And you know what, you can have it by yourself. We can collect money from each of our classmates to buy our own then, rather than need to fighting just about it with you…”

 

 

Yoona straighten her back, then spoke, “What…? Just that…? Taeyeon unnie, she’s accusing us stole—“

 

 

“It’s okay, Yoona… Just, huh… Come on… It’s useless talking with this kid…”

 

 

“What did you said…?!” Tiffany’s high pitch voice echoed again.

 

 

It’s making the other students looking to the field, and they’re afraid, this time, their fighting becoming a real fighting battle.

 

 

“You’re the second senior student in this school, but look at you, still like a little kid… For my suggestion…? Behaviour like you really at your age…”

 

 

“You…!”

 

 

“Girls…? Everything’s okay here…?” Ji Seok have to interrupted their arguing.

 

 

“Sir…” all the girls who gathered for Taeyeon’s side, and Tiffany’s side almost spoke unionly.

 

 

“Yes, sir… Everything’s okay… Come on girls, class will be start soon…” Taeyeon spoke, and as a cue, all her classmates followed her words, making Ji Seok becoming more impressed with Taeyeon’s ‘power’.

 

 

 

 

 

…          …          …

 

 

 

 

 

Today, it’s already couple days since that stereo battle. No one dares to asked Taeyeon what’s her condition right now.

 

 

It was one period before their recess time. And luckily, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter