Are you nervous?

Curious: First Love
bluediary_zps7b5ce1a2.png

There he goes again, smiling so perfectly, now he is smiling at me as if he knows what I was thinking. Oh my Gosh, I can feel heat rushing up to my face right now, I must be blushing so badly right now. What the hell is he staring at? I hope he doesn’t see me blushing. I thank god my hair is long enough to cover at least half of my face or else…..


I just wish the show would end very soon or I might die out of this embarrassment. Why is he staring at me in the first place? Does he know me? Did wooyoung oppa ever talked about me around him? or are we fairly the same? but then again, it would be weird if my brother ever talked to him about me when he doesnt even say a single word to about him. What the hell am I thinking? I shouldnt be distracted during this show time, I might end up saying things I shouldnt out loud. Why should I care about him anyway? Since Wooyoung oppa never introduces him to me, obviously he is not a good person to know to begin with.

I barely focus on anyone's story just because I was too busy trying to hide away from that freaking person I never know of when suddenly I get back to reality hearing someone calling my name.

"Eunkyung-ssi? Eunkyung-ssi?" Said the person.

I looked at wooyoung oppa with very confused face when he whispered "Ya! Eungie-ya, what the hell are you thinking about? Stay focus will you?"

Then I finally realised that we were still filming this Strong Heart show and tried to ignore his stare that keeps getting sharper and sharper each time I glanced at him.

"Ne?" I answered the MC who were calling my name earlier with pretty innocent look.

"Have you ever experienced such a thing before?"

I honestly dont know what he's talking about so I just cant help but to ask back "What thing?" With that blank expression of mine.

"Eunkyung-ssi. Are you okay? Are you nervous?"  

"Ne... I really am so nervous right now. I cant think properly. Joesonghamida" i stated, frankly and then bowed my head slightly trying to be polite as to not make bad names for oppa.

"Gwenchanayo. Its normal for you to feel that since you've never done anything like this before."

 

And that way, I succeeded in taking the attention away from me and changes the subject completely.

 

For the rest of the filming, I tried so hard to not take a single glance at him and keep staring at oppa's face which he completely understands it since oppa knows that Im not the type of person to easily act natural in front of these bunch of people and cameras.

 

After The show

 

"Eungie-ya, what happened to you back then? Were you that nervous that your whole face were as red as apple? You shouldve told me earlier if you are not comfortable with all this, you know how worried I was looking at you, keep on staring at me, looking so scared like you've seen a ghost? If I knew this would happen, I wouldnt have agreed to bring you on for this show in the first place"

 

Gosh, this oppa, everything he says sounded like a nag to me, seriously, if only I could tell him that the person 'he never introduced to me' were staring at me the whole time during the show, it wouldve been easy.

 

"I know right, hyung? I was looking at him earlier as well, for a moment I thought she was sick but then she looks perfectly fine now. What the hell happened to you back in that studio, Eunkyung-ah" said Jinwoon Oppa, another nagger. Gosh! They should really stop nagging me seriously.

 

"Im okay guys~ no worries. I was just nervous in there that I couldnt even think properly" i said, assuring them that I was fine.

 

I guess I can be quite a good actress since they bought it just like that. Hahaha. I cant help but to smile at the thought of that. Me? Being an actress? I cant even look natural in front of a camera, how am I supposed to act? Too funny, really. I kind of giggled out loud that when I looked up, both of them gave me a 'what are you laughing at?' expression, making me laugh even louder.

"Sorry, Something crossed my mind earlier. And btw, you two shouldve look at your face just now, so priceless" i laughed.

 

"Ehemmm" someone cleared his throat. I turned around to see who it was...

"Oh my gosh! Eotteokke? My face must've turned red immediately at this instance" i thought while feeling my right cheek with my hand to check its temperature.


Author's note:

I hope this chapter is to your liking,
I know I'm still not good at this, but hey~~
Practice makes perfect right? Don't forget to subscribe and comment aight?