Awkward

Curious: First Love
AWKWARD

"Ehemmm" someone cleared his throat. I turned around to see who it was...

"Oh my gosh! Eotteokke? My face must've turned red immediately in this instance" i thought while feeling my right cheek with my hand to check its temperature. Out of all people in this building, why him? Why oh why?

 

“Doojoon-ah~” “Hyung~~” said both Wooyoung and Jinwoon oppa.

“Hey guys~ What are you talking about?” he said, smiling with a trace of curiousity in his face, he looked down at me “Hi. Im Yoon Doojoon, your brother’s friend. Eunkyung right?” He said offering his right hand for a handshake.

With a questioning and blank face, I accepted his handshake. He must’ve heard the mc called my name earlier during the show. There's no way he's heard of me from my brother.

"I've heard a lot about you from your brother." he said, smiling. I thought so...

"Me too...." i said with a pause "wait, what did you just say? You've heard a lot about me? are you serious? or did I hear it wrong?”

“I said… I’ve heard a lot about you from your brother.” he said, laughing. “Your brother loves talking about you. It’s somehow as if you’re the source of his story. He went around saying “Eunkyung this, Eunkyung that” that it makes me want to get to know you but I never get the chance to do so since wooyoung said you’re always busy and never free at all. It must’ve been tough being a college student, is it?” He said.

Wow~~ that is something, he knows I'm in college and my brother always mention about me to him? But how come I never know anything about him?

“Nahhh~ It’s quite okay though..But did you just say I’m always busy? what do you mean I’m always busy? I barely come out of the house except for college or when needed.”

"Well. Thats what your brother always told me everytime I asked him to introduce me to his beloved sister."

I looked at my brother, obviously confused since he knows that I'm always and always at home. He was the one that never allows me to always go out and just to stay at home, that  overprotective oppa, sometimes I can't really stand him. But.... one thing that actually made me more curious is.... why the hell did he lie about me being busy? What's the reason behind all this? He was the one to always introduce me to his friends, just in case he might have to go abroad for promotion or a tour, his friends will be able to take care of me. And then, this person wanted to be introduced to me, but he lied? Why? What did he get for lying about me? Theres must be something.... I must find out about this.

 

Doojoon POV

 

I finally get to meet her, the girl I’ve always heard about. I don't honestly don’t get why Wooyoung never let me meet her or even introduced me to her when I myself know that she is always at home since she is definitely the reason why he always wanted to go home no matter how late it was, even during our trainee years. But he never asked me, not even once, to accompany him home. It was always either Kwon, Jinwoon or Khun or others that are not me. I seriously just don’t get him.

 

This is my only chance, I’m so gonna get to know her. It’s not enough to just hear people talk about her being all that. Pretty, Intelligent, though her height is definitely a complex in this, but who cares, she’s still so cute. Not to mention that she is nowhere near Wooyoung’s look. Nope, definitely not a girl version of wooyoung. She is pretty in her own way.

 

With that determination, I decided to approach them while they were talking across of me. If wooyoung doesn’t wanna introduce me to her, then I’ll just introduce myself to her instead.

 

Wooyoung POV

 

Gosh! This Doojoon guy! Why does he have to approach us at this time??? After all that I've been through just to protect my baby from him. Now she found out that I've actually lied! What do I do?

 

"I just thought you might be busy with college stuff and all. That's all."

 

"What do you mean busy with college stuff, oppa? Aren't you the one that never allows me to go out and about however I want? And you were the one that always introduces me to your other friends"

 

"umm... actually I can explain that..."

Thanks a lot Doo!! What are you smirking at? You must be soo happy that this happens! urgh!

Chill Wooyoung-ah~~~ He's your best friend and maybe it is right for him to get to know your sister after all these years you've been keeping her away from him.

 

"oh well~ now that you guys have met... so I no longer have to introduce you guys to one another. hahahaha" I said, while trying to fake my laugh. This is so not cool.

 

"Okay then, but oppa, you and I will have to talk tonight, at home" she said, changing her expression from 'cool then' to a much stern look. She is being serious now.

 

"oh... Geurae" i said, keeping cool.

 

End of POV

 

I was half curious, half angry at this stupid brother of mine. Why does he have to lie? This question is still wandering inside my head every now and then. I just cannot wait to go home right now.

 

Oppa has got no schedule after this, so both of us can have our sweet little Bro-Sis Bonding time and I am so gonna interrogate him in the best way possible. If only I could…..
 

I know that oppa has always been so overly protective of me but the thing is I am 18 not 8. I know what is right and what is wrong and whatever he is doing right now is very very suspicious to me I can’t even face him. For every lies, it will cost him 3 cones of Ice-cream and a set of Dosirak with a bottle of soju (Not that he will allow me to considering my very low tolerance on alcohol, but who cares).

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our ride home was normal. We listen to my type of music; you know I always get to choose the songs since you can say I have better music taste than me. Hahahaha. Although he is a pretty good singer, I am still a little bit, a small bit better than him. Oppa is pretty much a quiet type of driver and I too am a quiet passenger since I tend to just daydream in the car or just feeling the music.

 

“Oppa….”

“Hmm?” he said, raising his head a bit and looked slightly at me.

“You do know that you still owe me an explanation right?”

“Jang Eunkyung…. Can we not talk about this now? Will you let me focus in my driving for now?”

“But I know for sure that you will not answer me later. I’m sure that you’re tired right now that the first you want to do as soon as we get home is to sleep.”

“You know…. I really love you baby sister. I really do. Everything is for you, everything I do...” He said, making that concern and caring face of his.

 

“Yes, I know that oppa but… that did not answer my question at all… How am I to trust you now?”

 

“Dear… for now, that’s the only answer that I can give to you. You can still trust me you know… I am still your only brother in this world. Who else will you trust other than me? You know I am trying my best to protect you, I always do. So please… Just this once, don’t ask me any of that question again, when the time comes. You will definitely get the answer that you are looking. Just the time is not now.”

 

We talked about the incident… and things went wrong that I felt awkward right after… The whole way there, I get back to the quiet daydreaming passenger that I always am and as soon as we arrived home, I got out of the car and went straight to my room.

 

Wooyoung’s POV

 

“I am doing this to protect you Eungie-ah.”


Author's Note Third chapter is up finally. I know it's still lacking in some way or another.

but I still hope you guys enjoy reading it