Bonding Time

Curious: First Love
Bonding Time

Like any other day, Wooyoung wake up early and did his morning routine, which is working out, just because he is skinny, does not mean he never worked out. Like Usual, he hit the weight, did some stretching, sit ups, push ups, planking and simple things that are necessary. Right after he finished working, for at least 1 hour doing everything with some tiny breaks in between, he decided to hit the shower since he knows all so well that Eunkyung never likes him being sweaty touching the food, especially early in the morning. (Very much like a mother)

While wooyoung was showering, Eunkyung came out of her room, already fresh, wearing a pink with white stripes t-shirt and a turquoise short. She went straight to the kitchen to get their breakfast ready. She opened the fridge to see about one quarter of the dozen of beer can in the fridge go missing…

“heh? What happened to the beers? Did oppa drink again? Aigoo… this guy… every time he has nothing to do… Drinking is his best solution… hmmm” She thought to herself. Knowing her brother really well… She did not suspect a thing as Wooyoung has always been a heavy drinker. Today is a free day for Wooyoung and she thought that maybe he just wanted to relief everything that has been stressing him out during at work.

“What are you making?” she heard a voice coming not far behind her, knowing very well the owner of the voice.

“Heheh. I don’t even know… I was gonna make us an egg sandwich but I forgot that I ate the last piece of the bread last night. So… what do you want?” She said, feeling guilty that hasn’t got them ready for him.

“How about… wait… do we have eggs? Aigoo… I’m so sorry I have been busy lately that I didn’t have the time to go grocery shopping. Maybe we could do that after this. Okay?”

“Yeah~ we still got some eggs… so what do you want?” She asked, looking right into his face “ and yeah… Sure thing~ it’s been a while since we’ve gone grocery shopping. Hehehe.”

“Okay... Just make omelet or scramble eggs. We can go lunch out later. Let’s have the day all for ourselves, Shall we?”

“I’d love to” She said, eagerly… It has been a long time since they’ve spent their time together, just the two of them. Lately, whenever wooyoung come home and hang out with her, he will always bring a friend, or to be exact, it would either be Nickhun or Minjun.

Making the scrambled egg with a smile on her face shows how happy she currently is. To think that it was the first time since forever makes her super excited about it.

“Ya! Focus on your cooking will ya? I wouldn’t want to eat burnt breakfast to start up my day.” He teased, knowing how happy she is, he too was really happy to get to spend time with his one and only baby.

“Here you go, Boss!” She laughed at the statement, calling him boss mockingly.

He took a bite and tastes them, make a thinking face and finally said “I think…. I cook better than this”

“Yerright, it’s just an egg, everyone cooks them well”

They had a wonderful morning with lots of laugh, forgetting the incident a few nights ago. All Wooyoung wanted to do was to payback, he thought he hasn’t been a great brother, keeping secrets from his sister, trying to protect her in a way that she never liked.

“Oppa~~~~ Where are we gonna eat?” she said, with an aegyo that is only shown to wooyoung.

“Well…. Hmmm… where should we eat?” He asked her…

“Ya! I asked you that, why would you ask me the same question? How would I know where we should eat, you know I hardly go out.” She said. And he chuckled at her reaction.

“Aigoo. This cutiepie, you should fix that temper of yours, I was just teasing you okay? We’re gonna go for Italian food, okay?”

“What? Italian? Wouldn’t that be expensive? Oppa, let’s just eat somewhere cheap, can’t we?”

“Nope, no way. It’s once in a while, plus, you know I can afford it...”

“Oppa~~~ you have a lot more important things to buy. Can’t we somewhere cheap? Please?”

Looking at his pleading sister makes his heart melted, not in a boyfriend kind of way, but he felt warm. Eunkyung has always been such a conservative girl; she never likes spending too much money on something. She loves to eat, but spending too much money on expensive food is just a big no no to her. She always said ‘Those exclusive restaurants sell really expensive food with very small portion. I’d rather buy cheaper food with greater portion’

“Arasso… With you making that face, how am I supposed to say no? So where do you want to eat?”

“How about we go to the market? And buy food somewhere there, let’s enjoy street food, it’ll be delicious! You’re okay with that right?”

“Alright! Let’s go!”

They arrived at a market selling lots of different food. Eunkyung was so jumpy while Wooyoung wouldn’t stop smiling looking at his baby, once in a while following Eunkyung being all excited, skipping and everything. They almost share the same traits, except the fact that Eunkyung is more of an introvert and will only open up to him.

“Omg! Look at that! Can I have that kimchi Pancake please? It looks so pretty, I bet it would taste amazing too” She said, still having a wide smile on her face.

“Aigoo, this silly girl.” He shake his head softly “Ahjumma, can I have 2 of those?”

The ahjumma gave them and they continued on walking around, looking for more food. “It really is delicious. How did she make this? Oh My Gosh!”

“Stop exaggerating, will ya?”

“But I really is~~ Here, Take a bite” She said, offering him the pancake. He was forced to eat them.

“hmm… I guess it really is delicious.”

This isn’t the lunch that he was expecting for, but he definitely did not regret bringing her here, at least, they can spend more of their time walking around, enjoying views – more of food views – and once in a while talk about how much they missed spending time together.

“Look…. Who do we see here” A voice was heard… We looked to the left and saw…

“Jang wooyoung and his baby, Eunkyung. Annyeong Aegiya!”

“Hey~~ you’re not supposed to call her your aegi, get it?”

“Ayy~~ Relax bro, not like I’m not used to calling her that” he said.

“hehe. Jinwoon Oppa… Bogoshipda..” Eunkyung said, and right away, gave him a hug.

“Ya Ya~ Behave! Jang Eunkyung, Come back here!”

“waeyo? I wanna be with Jinwoon Oppa.” She said, teasing him. He is one of wooyoung’s friends that she is very close with, that she can joke around with, once in a while, without feeling the least bit of awkward.

“What are you doing here, jinwoon-ah?” Wooyoung asked, out of curiousity, of course.

“Just walking around, it’s my free time, got vocal training at 7pm later though. So I’m just going around enjoying my free time before I lost it. What about you two?”

“Well, kind of the same, but more of wanting to spend time together.”

“Ayy~~~ Be careful guys. You know you two don’t look alike, right?” He asked, probably a rhetorical question since it was pretty obvious how different the two looks.

The siblings nodded. “and you two looks more like a couple than a sibling. So be cautious at all time, don’t want Eunkyung to get hurt, and so do you, hyung”

“Arasso, harabeoji” Eunkyung said, half teasing, half understanding.

“Well then~~~ ciao~~ I have to go now. Enjoy your time guys”

“So, back to the two of us, aegi-ah?”

“Ya! Don’t you aegi me~~”

“What? Jinwoon calls you aegi and you don’t mind, he’s not even your brother” he said, sulking.

“aigoo~ aigoo.. uri oppa. Don’t be sad” she teases him again.

They continued spending their time until it was almost 5pm and they felt tired and full, so they decided to head back home.

When they arrived in the house, Eunkyung pecked Wooyoung on his cheek, making him stop from taking another step. That was a first. She never really liked doing that.

“Gomawo oppa~ I had a really great time. I hope we can do that again next time. I miss you” She said before hugging him. It was a beautiful brother-sister moment.

“I miss you too aegi-ah, I’ve missed so much. It’s funny how we live under the same roof and yet we hardly spend time together like today. It was the best.  I promise we’ll do this more often, okay?” he said, quickly hugging her back.

Their day went by beautifully, watching movies together at the living room, laughing together while watching gag concert, and feeling and listening to the wonderful voices of singers in Immortal songs.  It was like heaven, on earth.


Author's Note So super Sorry for the late update and it's short too. I tried to make it long but I guess... I'll make it long in the next chapter alright?

This Chapter is gonna be all about The siblings. Tell me what you think