Where it all begins

Curious: First Love
WHERE IT ALL BEGINS

Here I am in a show called “strong heart” for a family special appearing as my brother’s, Jang Wooyoung’s beloved baby sister – Okay, I’m not a baby but I am his sister and he loves me.– So this is where it all begins.

My brother is a member of one of this famous Korean pop idol group called 2pm and trust me, I’ve always been watching over him since the day he first debuted and the day he first appeared on TV shows. Thanks to him, always being overly protective of me and our parents always out, I know most of his friends, or should I say every one of his friends as he would always come home with them just to simply check on me. However, there’s always this one person that I’ve been curious about and was never introduced to even though he is Oppa’s closest best friend.

His name is Yoon Doojoon. Yes, you’ve got it right, he Yoon Doojoon, known as a leader of a group called Beast or B2ST, whatever you call them. I honestly am not even the slightest bit interested in his group. So, why exactly am I curious, you ask? Well…. Not that I like him or whatsoever, it’s just that he is the only friend of my brother’s that I never knew about. Who is he? Why is he never being introduced to me? All I ever know about him is just his name – oppa’s friends always mention him, like always – and how he looks in public’s eyes….. The show went on and I can’t help to keep on glancing at him. The mystery guy that I’ve always wanted to know about… The guy that I’ve always been really really curious about… He was laughing hardly, listening to others’ story, joking around with one of s… I wonder what they are talking about… is it really that interesting?

Now that I look at him more closely, he’s quite good-looking, with that tanned skin; he must’ve love doing sports to be this tan. More points for you on that. That smile though, I wonder how many girls have fallen for him because of that smile… That laugh is just so perfect. He seems so cheerful for some reason but serious at the same time. This is so scary, how can people look that way? This is not something that can be described for human. What exactly is he?

There he goes again, smiling so perfectly, now he is smiling at me as if he knows what I was thinking. Oh my Gosh, I can feel heat rushing up to my face right now, I must be blushing so badly right now. What the hell is he staring at? I hope he doesn’t see me blushing. I thank god my hair is long enough to cover at least half of my face or else…..


Author's Note There we go, the first chapter of the story.
At first I planned to write a oneshot for this
but I guess I will make it a short story instead.
For the first chapter, I'm so sorry that it is so short.
Do subscribe and comment yea?