Chapter 2

GHOST

She was alone by the street.I was about to call her but suddenly,she turn start moving herself to face me.Her hair was long and wavy and she is thin.As she turn back,I could see her face.She was pale and her lips was blue.She looks cold.It was dark but I could see her little brown eyes.She is beautiful.She just stood there with a confused face.I start to walk towards her but as I get closer,she started to distance herself from me.I was worried because she is alone here so I want to help her but her reactions are showing that she dont want me to get near her.

 

"Miss,are you okay?"

 

no answer.

 

"Do you need some help?"

 

no answer.

 

"Are you lost?"

 

"No"

 

That was the only word she says before she start to stand up and walk away.I started to follow her but she was too fast.She start to run into the side of a building.When I reach there,she was nowhere to be found.Its like she disappeared into thin air.Thats weird.I am following her and she is right there infront of me but she manage to escape.I brush her of my mind and started to jog back to the dorm.I go back to my room and lie down on the bed.I look at the clock on my phone and it is already 3.27 a.m.

 

Our schedule starts at 7 a.m. tomorrow and if I don't sleep now, I will feel tired tomorrow.After a while,I started to feel sleepy so I closed my eyes and travel into the dreamland.

 

~

 

"Taehyung! Yah! Taehyung! Wake up!"

 

I was awaken by Jimin's voice.I started to get annoyed by the noise.I open my eyes and it was a bit blurry but I could see that Hoseok is hitting the table beside me so that I would be fully awake.

 

"I am awake now so stop."

 

I brush off the hair that was covering my face and get down from the bunk bed.

 

"What is the time now?"

 

"Almost 7.Me and Hoseok have already bath so you better go now if you don't want to be late."

 

I take my towel and go to the bathroom to take a bath.Both bathroom is empty so I guess I am the only one who just woke up.I took a short bath and wore simple clothes so it took less than 15 minutes for me to get ready.I was the last to enter the van so the others was complaining.

 

"Why are you so late?"

 

"It was Jimin and Hoseok's fault! They woke me up late."

 

Suddenly someone slap my head from behind.It was Jimin.

 

"Yah! You supposed to set your own alarm but we are the one that have to woke you up aish"

 

"But Jungkook woke up late too.Why do I get all the blame?"

 

I said while faking tears.

 

"At least I get ready early.Not like you"

 

"Can you give keep quiet? Please allow me to have a peaceful sleep"

 

"Arasso Suga"

 

~

 

We have a photoshoot until noon and after that we have a fanmeeting and lastly,we have to perform on Music Bank and then dance practice so basically we are really busy today.After the photoshoot,we started to move at the next location to held our fanmeeting.There was a loud crowd gather to welcomed us.I was overwhelmed by the number of people that came to support us.

 

We get ourself ready backstage and shout our cheers together before going up on stage.It was held on a mini hall so we are able to see the faces of every single fan that come on that day.

 

We started off by saying our greetings and everyone are cheering loudly to us.We have to performed 7 songs in two hours.After the first song we have to go back behind the stage to change our clothes.It was exhausting because we have to do it for a couple of times but the loud cheers from the armys give strength to me to continue performing.I have to make sure that I do not show my tired face to them so that we will all be happy.They have work hard to support us and collecting money to come to our shows so we have to do the same thing.

 

After the fanmeeting over,the crowds started to show the sad faces.They want to spend more time with us and we feel the same way.Two hours ended like a few seconds.We said goodbye and went back behind the stage.We were all exhausted but happy that we get to put on an amazing performance.

 

Everyone was resting after the show.Jimin and I are still hyper so we decided to shoot a video.We started to film other members but they chase us away so the shooting ended right away.I am bored so I want to walk around to see the mini hall.I never get a chance to experienced this place.I ask Jimin to come with me but he refused because he was too lazy so I have to go alone again.

 

I started to walk around by myself.There are a few workers that are still cleaning the hall but they just ignore my existence.

 

I am amazed by the number of people that could fit in this small hall.Our fanmeeting is for 500 people and from my point of view,this hall can still fit a few more people eventhough it is call a mini hall.They should call it a mega hall.I accidentally say it out loud and laugh by myself.The workers are staring at me like I just did something wrong.I just show them a blank expression so they just continue their job after that.No wonder they said I have a 4D character.I can entertain myself and have fun with just me.I walk around again and start to sing and dance by myself but this time,the workers took no attention of it.

 

I was singing loudly but suddenly I could feel the phone vibrate in my pocket.I took it out and see who's calling.It was Rapmon.

 

"Hello"

 

"Taehyung! Get here quickly.We have to leave now!"

 

"Okay.Okay.You don't have to shout"

 

"Just get here now please"

 

"Arasso."

 

The call ended and I put back my phone in my pocket.I start to walk faster to get back quickly but I tripped on something and fall.It is not my lucky day.I wore a ripped jeans so my knee starts to bleed.It is not painful so I stand back by my own and its already late so I need to start running.

 

Suddenly,I was suprised by the sudden appearence of a girl standing infront of me.I recognized her face.Its the girl from yesterday.She smiled at me and ask me to follow her.

 

"I can't.I have to go back to my friends."

 

She just ignore me and starts to run to the other area of the hall.I am late but I chase her out of curiosity.She look at me before going in a room.I followed her to the room but as I open the door,the room was empty.There are just some cabinets and a few lightings and it looks like a storage.Maybe I was hallucinating so I went out and our manager is standing infront of me.

 

"Where have you been? We are all waiting for you."

 

"I'm sorry.Something happened."

 

"Whatever.Just follow me now okay."

 

He was rushing to get everyone in the van.I feel guilty so I run to get to the parking lot faster.As I arrived,everyone are mad at me.

 

"Why are you so late? I told you that we have to leave as soon as possible.Do you think I was kidding?"

 

"I'm sorry hyung.Something happen just now so I could not get there faster."

 

"Hyung.Why are your leg bleeding?"

 

Suddenly, everyone are focusing on my leg.

 

"Nothing.I tripped on something and fell when I was running just now.

 

"So that explains why are you so late."

 

"Yes.So would you guys forgive me now."

 

"We forgive you." They said in sync

 

"Thank you."

 

After that,the members are talking among themselves.I am not interested in the topic they are talking about so I just stare out of the window.I started to remember what happened at the mini hall just now.The same people but different personality.She always disappeared before finishing her words and I dont know how to feel about it.How did she do that?