Chapter 5

GHOST

I opened my eyes and look at the surrounding.It was my room but Jimin and Jhope is nowhere to be found.I tried to remember what happened.It slowly appears on my mind.How did I get here and where is the members.The last thing I remember was the girl's face and everything went dark.I stand up to go outside to see if anyone is in the dorm.I search for the members but no one is in the dorm right now.I look at the clock and it was 4 in the evening.My throat feel dry so I went to the fridge to drink some water.Then,I went back to my room to search for my phone but I did not found it.I have to tell the members that I am awake or else they will continue to be worried but I can't do it without my phone.I guess I just have to wait until they get back.

 

Suddenly,it pops in my mind.The girl.I don't know when and where she will appear next but I'm sure that I will not be afraid of her anymore.She's not alive but she doesn't look like a ghost either.I don't know what she want from me but I think I am connected to her in some way.I don't understand why am I the only one who can see her.Why me?

 

"Miss me?"

 

I promised myself to not be afraid of her but failed.I let out a girly scream because she appear out of nowhere.

 

"Can you please don't do that?"

 

"Do what?"

 

"Appear out of nowhere.I could get a heart attack and die if you do it again"

 

"But it was fun to see you like that." She laugh.

 

"What are you anyway? A ghost?"

 

"I don't even know.I woke up and walk around but suddenly I noticed no one can see me so I assumed that I am no longer alive"

 

"Everyone else can't see you but I can.Can you explain why?"

 

"No.I don't know why but I have to stick around you to know the reason."

 

"I don't like the idea of being followed by a ghost and I thought you did not like me? You did run away on our first meeting"

 

"I did because I was suprised.I was happy that finally someone can see me."

 

"But you are different when I meet you at the hall."

 

"Hall? What hall?"

 

The conversation got cut off as we heard someone entering the room.It was Jimin.

 

"Oh my god! Guys our TaeTae is awake!"

 

The members come rushing to the room.

 

"Taehyung.Are you okay?" Suga asks.

 

"Yes I'm fine.Why are you so worried?"

 

"You don't know?"

 

"Know what?"

 

"You fainted for two days!"

 

"What?!"

 

"Jimin was worried about you so he went searching for you and then he found you at the toilet.We were so worried because you were unconsious.We called the doctor and he said that it is because the lack of sleep and stress.We bring you back to the dorm because he suggest that we let you rest for a while but you didn't wake up for two days and we were so worried so we went to see the doctor again.I guess we have to call him to cancel our appointment" Jin explained.

 

"I'm sorry.I don't know that I would burden you like this."

 

"No.Don't be sorry.We are a family now and we have to take care of each other."

 

"What about the concert and fanmeeting?"

 

"Don't worry about it.Our manager delayed everything until you are fully healed.We won't perform without you."

 

"You should.The fans must have feel very disappointed.I feel bad for them."

 

"No.They should understand our situation.If we appear without you,they will be worried so its for the best".

 

"I promise I won't do this again"

 

"I'm sure you won't but please tell us or manager hyung if you feel sick or anything.Okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

"Great! Now lets eat!"  

 

~

 

The members are all sleeping and I am still fully awake.I have trouble sleeping since I always have this weird dreams.I started to walk around the living room hoping that I will feel tired.I sleep for two days and maybe thats the reason why I can't sleep right now.

 

I feel like going out to have some fresh air so I leave the dorm and walk around.I don't know why but I feel likd meeting the girl again.I don't want to be alone tonight.I started to look for her around the dorm but none.I want to call her name but I never get a chance to ask her.

 

"Ghostie?" 

 

"Are you there?"

 

A few seconds later,she appeared.

 

"What?"

 

"I thought you don't like me following you."

 

"But you just won't listen right?"

 

"Sorry.So why did you call me?"

 

"I was just curious about something.What is your name?"

 

"I don't know.I don't remember anything."

 

"If thats the case,what should I call you?"

 

"I don't know."

 

"I guess we have to find a name for you"

 

"I'm not your pet"

 

"But its easier for me to help you."

 

"Fine."

 

"What name do you like?"

 

"I don't know but I like the name Min"

 

"Okay.I will call you Min from now onwards.By the way,do you remember our conversation earlier this evening?"

 

"Yes.You were talking about meeting someone at a hall"

 

"I'm glad you remember but the person I met was you."

 

"But I don't remember following you to a hall"

 

"Then who did I meet that day?"

 

"I don't know.Maybe you have the ability to see beyond the limits."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I think the person you meet that day was really me.Maybe I went to that hall before and the situation you see was real and I did that when I was alive? "

 

"Maybe it was.But it doesn't make any sense.Why me? It is so confusing.So that means that if I see you the next time,I won't know if you were really there or the situation is just like a flashback?"

 

"I think so but I think you will know because I will act differently."

 

"I hope so.But I get these dreams too."

 

"What kind of dream"

 

"About you."

 

I start telling her about my dream for A to Z.

 

"If that dream was really about me then we have to find that guy.The one who looks like my dad"

 

"But how? No one can see you."

 

"You can.You have to help me please"

 

"I want to but I am busy these days so I can't"

 

"You have to or I will follow you for the rest of your life."

 

"It's not easy.I can barely remember his face and I dont even know his name."

 

Tears start flowing out from her eyes and her brown eyes turns red after I said those words.

 

"I thought that I will finally found out about myself if I found you but I'm wrong.You didn't care at all"

 

"No.I do care about you but it's hard you know."

 

I want to hug her to calm herself but my arms just pass through her.I almost forgot that I can't touch her.

 

"Look.I will try to find a way to find you dad but you have to be patient.I can't promise you anything."

 

She wipe her tears and stop crying.

 

"But you have to do something too"

 

"What?"

 

"You can help by walking around and see if you can find anything or anyone related to you.We can't waste any time"

 

"Okay."

 

~

 

Jimin's POV

 

I noticed that Taehyung was awake and I saw him going out.I was worried because he went out alone so I followed him.

 

Suddenly,I could hear Taehyung's voice.It looks like he was calling something.Suddenly he stop.He look at something infront of him and start talking.I try to find who he was talking to but there is no one around.I check to see if he was talking with someone on the phone but he's not holding anything.I watch his every move and I could see he move his arms like he was going to hold something.

 

I know that TaeTae have a 4D character but this is different.He looks like he was having a conversation with someone and I could see his serious face.He would laugh if he was talking or acting alone but this time he did not.It was creepy.I try to hear what is he talking about but I was too far from him.I don't know why but I began to feel scared seeing him like that.