Chapter 1

GHOST

We have a busy schedule today so I was really tired.We have to prepare for our comeback and practice until midnight.It is exhausted but I want to make sure that our performance is perfect so that our fans will loved it.

 

It is 30 minutes past ten and we decided to take a rest for a while.The practice room was noisy as usual with Jhope's voice and Jungkook playing around.We want to post something on twitter so me and Jimin decided to take a video to show the fans what are we up to.The members brighten up when they saw the camera and they start to act like fools and so does Jimin and I.I don't want to brag it but our members know how to have fun.Eventhough we are tired with practice and schedule but we still feel can play around and stay active.We have our own nicknames and mine is Alien because I have a 4D character.I don't understand why they called me that but they members seem to agree with it.They said I'm weird because I always talk alone.I do not talk alone.I am practicing my acting.It's my dream to act but it did not come true yet so I have to be prepared.

 

After having a short break,we continue practicing.The clock strikes 1 so its time to go back.We walk together to dorm and as we arrived,we are still fully awake so we decided to watch a movie.It was midnight so Jungkook suggest that we watch horror movie.Jhope don't like the idea at all because he does not like scary things.He starts to complained but we just ignore him and all the members agree to watch.He don't have any choice so he just stay quiet.

 

The movie was just starting but Jhope is already screaming.

 

"Yah! Your scream is creepier than the movie.It's just starting you need to chill a bit." Suddenly Suga said.

 

"I know but its just to creepy.I can't help it.I'm going to sleep."

 

"Go ahead."

 

So its just 6 of us left minus Suga because he fell sleep at the middle of the movie.Jin started to feel tired so he wake Suga up and they both go to sleep in their room.So its just the four of us left.We watch until the end but I'm not sastified with it.The story does not make sense.I do feel scared going to a haunted house but I don't believe in ghost at all because I believe dead people can't come back to life and there is no way to communicate with dead people.

 

I could see Namjoon rubbing his eyes and Jimin starts yawning.They both excused themself and went to sleep.Jungkook followed Namjoon to his room so I'm alone in the living room.I decided to lie on bed to listen to music until I fall asleep.

 

It was 3 a.m and I'm still moving around on the bed because I'm having trouble sleeping.Jimin and Hoseok is already sleeping so I go to the other room to find someone to accompany me.Suga and Jin room is dark because they went to sleep earlier than us.Next,I went to Rapmon and Kookie's room.The light is still on so I knock a few times before going in.Rapmon is already sleeping on his bed but Jungkook is still awake.He was listening to the music using an earphone on his bed so he did not notice when I come in.I sit on his bed and he was shocked to see me there.

 

"Hyung what are you doing here? Why didnt you knock before coming in?"

 

"Yah,babo! I did knock but no one answered" 

 

"Oh.But that doesnt mean you can barge in like that.Why did you come here anyway?"

 

"I can't sleep.Can you accompany me? I'm bored."

 

"Don't disturb me.Go play somewhere else."

 

"Fine but next time don't find hyung if you need someone to play with you."

 

"I won't"

 

Looks like I have to play by myself.I decided to go outside and take some videos for the armys so I wore a hoodie and cap and head outside.It was dark and there is no one outside the dorm so I was alone.It is cold but I always take a stroll around here at night so I did not feel scared.I turn on the camera and put it on a stool I took from inside and prepare to take a video.I put on some random songs and dance on my own.There was no one around so I didnt feel shy to do whatever I want.I watch the video that I just took and was happy with the result.I sit there for a while and edit the video.After that,I post the video and within a few seconds the notifications explode with tweets from the fans.I read a few of them there are some mixed reactions from them.I am happy that they loved it so I pack my things to go back to the dorm but suddenly I feel like someone just walk past me and it was chilly.I feel scared so I move quicker than usual.I don't like the feeling of it.It feels like someone is watching me.I'm scared that it might be a sasaeng.I have to go back to the dorm or I might get into trouble.I start walking faster and faster until I reach the front door.I look behind to see if anyone is following me.

 

Suddenly,there is a girl standing not so far from me.She was wearing a beautiful white dress but she is not facing me so I could not see her face.Suddenly,she turned.