Chapter 2: Hello

Definitely Just You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WooYoung and SeYoung walked leisurely, hand in hand, as they headed towards the high class bar. As soon as their friends spotted the couple, the men whistled, while the women clapped at the two.

“Being newlyweds do not give you two the right to be forty minutes late…” JunHo skipped the greetings.

“Especially when you two were the ones who told us to be her by 8pm and not be late…” EunHye, SeYoung’s best friend and maid of honor during the wedding, added.

“I’m sure these two still have hangovers from their sweet honeymoon…” Khun spoke.

“Fine, so how was Bali?” Chan asked.

“It was beautiful… but five days for a honeymoon were definitely short…” Woo replied.

“Do you want to see our pictures?” SeYoung suggested as she was already getting her camera out of her bag. Their friends started browsing through the pictures and they did not even reach the tenth photo out of more than a hundred, when they gave back the camera.

“Why? Are they not beautiful?” SeYoung asked.

“Ani… we just feel like barfing…” MinJun commented with a quite exaggerated expression.

“How could the two of you take selcas while kissing each other deeply… no matter how happy we are for the two of you… that just isn’t right…” SooJin, her other friend, spoke for all of them.

The couple pouted at the unwelcomed sweetness they gave off, before they ignored their friends and went back to being sweet as they can’t keep their hands off each other. “By the way, where are Taec and Fany?” Woo asked as he just noticed the absence of his other friend.

“He’s running late… didn’t ask why…” MinJun answered.

“Here he comes…” JunHo pointed at the entrance. “And surprisingly with Fany…” he immediately grinned as he saw his friend with the woman following behind.

“Sorry, had something going on in the office…” Taec spoke before he pulled a chair and gentlemanly offered Fany with a smile, before he grabbed his own chair, just beside hers.

“The traffic was no joke…” Fany added, before noticing the teasing smiles on her friends’ faces.

“Soooooooo~ were you two together just now?” WooYoung was first to break the ice.

“I know that you two are potential business partners, but aren’t you two too fast? You’ve just known each other for about a week right?” EunHye took her turn to tease the two.

“What are you saying? We did not come together, seriously…” Fany denied as she grew flustered, worried that it might cause an awkward misunderstanding.

“We just met at the parking lot… just a coincidence…” Taec defended themselves. “I swear on WooYoung’s grave…” he smiled wickedly.

“Yah!!!!” WooYoung’s eyes grew wide and the rest all laughed. “Aish… ppali and get your drinks…” he sighed at his friend.

The two late comers ordered their drinks, whisky for him and mojito for her. The others also ordered some food to accompany their drinks and slowly they got louder as they chatted.

“Truth or dare?” EunHye asked Channie as the bottle stopped pointing at him. They could not even remember when exactly the chatting turned into a harsh game of dares. A little while ago, they were chatting about the newlywed’s new life, teasing WooYoung about being under SeYoung’s hands, and suddenly they were doing dares like college students. They could not even remember who suggested the idea of a game.

“Dare!” Chan answered confidently.

“Tie this to a knot…” EunHye took the cherry off her pina colada, pulled the fruit off with her lips and handed the stem to the man.

ChanSung grinned as he bit the stem off her fingers, and in less than ten seconds he showed his tongue with a perfectly knotted cherry stem. They all laughed and clapped at his skill, while he showed a confident smirk. “People that can do this are good kissers…”

“So you think you’re a good kisser?” EunHye started their cat & dog conversation again.

“Wanna try, pretty darling?” Channie smirked again making the woman back off, flustered, losing their daily “fight”.

“What’s with this two?” Taec asked as he whispered to Fany, the rest laughing at the sight of Channie teasing EunHye again.

“They have a connection that’s too hard to explain… they like each other but they hate each other… when you ask them individually, they would just say bad things about each other, not admitting that they have an attraction towards the other… but we all know and think otherwise…” Fany answered, eyes still fixated at the catfight. “Eventually, you’ll get used to it…” she smiled and suddenly turned her head, only to be surprised of the proximity with him.

He was leaning close to her, his face just a few centimeters from hers, his lips almost 2 centimeters away from her forehead. She blushed at the invisible contact and turned her head away just in a split second. He too, was surprised at her sudden movement, as he cleared his throat and backed off a little just as she turned away from him.

As if I’m seeing you for the first time,
I received your phone number with a racing heart and difficultly called you
I was trembling inside but I can’t show it
The song I was saving up and haven’t listened to in a while

“Stop it you two… it’s other people’s turn to be dared!” JunHo voiced out.

Chansung spun the bottle and it pointed at her. Chan grinned and exchanged knowing looks with his mates before asking the question. “Truth or Dare?”

“Truth…” she chose after hesitating for a few seconds.

“Okay, nice choice…” Chan showed an evil smile and Fany knew she just chose wrongly. “By chance, have you been attracted at first sight with anyone in this room?” the maknae asked and the men cheered at the “wonderful” question, while the women smiled as they clapped loudly.

“I’ll change to dare…” she spoke and though it was unfair, Chansung said okay as he had something else under his sleeves

“Okay, kiss the man beside you for fifteen seconds…” Chan dared and they all threw a fit of laughter, except for Fany and the man she was sitting beside, the man she just knew for about nine days, two hours and fourteen minutes.

“Heol…” she could not believe Chan’s guts to throw that kind of a dare. She had no choice but to forfeit the game as she took the bottle of tequila in her hands, poured herself a shot glass, and drank it in one go. After experiencing the undeniable heat in , she coughed and on his instincts, he patted her back and asked her if she was okay.

“Here you go… the penalty is five one-shots of tequila…” SooJin who was beside her, proceeded with pouring her another glass.

Fany eyed the glass and sighed in defeat before she took it and breathed deeply before she placed the glass near . She downed the second glass and just like her first one, she coughed at the pain in . She was about to get her third glass when Taec held her hand and grabbed the glass, drank it like it was apple juice, with no chasers, and personally poured an overflowing fourth and fifth glass of tequila.

“Ouuuu… how manly…” SeYoung sighed at the scene and her husband just shot her an annoyed look.

“That’s cheating hyung! You can’t be a black knight…” JunHo complained and he could just grumble in his seat as he was defeated by Taec’s stare.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter