She's leaving already

She's here!

You made your ways downstairs and met your father with a saden gaze.

He helled you both tight in a hug and looked to Gain with tears in his eyes,which broke your heart even more,while he told her "Be good my oldest.I'm proud of you.You've done very good on your own."

She nodded with a sad smile and looked back to you as she said an "I love you.Tell the others I love them too and can't wait til next time.Hopefully I'll get to spend the next time with all of you,including mom." You nodded as a tear ran down your face and followed behind them to the car.

You tried so hard not to cry while she was watching so the second she waved and the car drove away,you broke down into tears,not really knowing why.All you did know is that you won't be this happy again for so long.

So with that,you sighed and picked yourself up,dusted yourself off and anwersed your text.

SG:"I know you're hurting.But don't be.We'll see each other every day until I come back,through video call. <3 "

Once you sent your reply to her,you smiled a bit and said "I love you,sis.Until tomorrow." then walked back to the house with a weak but almost bright smile on your face.

The end. :) <3