Goin out Part 2!^^

She's here!

You went from playing with the dogs to playing on the slides and swings while all the while,GaIn,was taking pictures of you so she could take back to Korea with her when her time was up and she frowned at the thought while letting out a sigh.

You ran up to her,yelling happily "Big sister!!" You were waving and she quickly turned her frown upside down for you and waved back. "Are you having fun?" she asked.You nodded with a yeah and asked "Can we go now?I'm thirsty."She chuckled and nodded with a "Yeah" and held your hand gently.

As you walked,there wasn't silence that filled the air but giggles and singing.Singing from GaIn's songs all the way up to GG's new single "Party."When you were finished singing you would stop and take selfies and before you knew it,you had reached your destination.

You walked to the soda machine and each bought one.

As you were drinking her phone sent off a ring tone and you frowned inwardly.

She also frowned but let out a sigh as well as she read the text quiety to herself:"Gain,we have what may seem as bad news for you.We know it's your time off but Apple is becoming a big hit.We need you to be back here by tomorrow night so we can promote it more and provide the fans with fan service of you and Jay singing the song live together finally.It's became too much of a big demand from them so we need you.

-Manager oppa."

"What's wrong?" You asked and she told you sadly.

"Well..." you paused turning your frown upside down quickly while clasping your hands together beore replying to her/ "I'm also a fan of yours sis and although I wish we could spend more time together I really want to see that too.So it's okay if we cut this short and get you back home!" You said while putting a fake smile on and making a peace sign in front of your eyes.