Goin Out! (Part 1)

She's here!

So you and GaIn were finally dressed and ready so you head out!

She didn't want to be a show off and you couldn't drive and she just didn't want to.So instead of taking a bus or a can where you knew there would be erts after her,you suggested to walk instead and she agreed happily to it.

So with hand in hand,you walked together:laughing and playing as if you've known each other your whole lives.You asked with a bright smile on your face "Where are we going,sis?" and she told you "The park." as she smiles and you jumped with joy as you thought to yourself "That'll be nice and quiet.You would think that I'd be normal though and want the whole world to know she's my sister.But actually I'm quite the opposite.I don't want anyone stealing her from me so this is nice." 

It surprisingly only took 30 minutes to the park and you were so excited to see it,almost like a little kid for some reason.

Seeing this,GaIn giggles and watched as you released her hand and ran for the dogs. "Aigoo.Such a child-like person that one is." she thought to herself while watching you play with a smile.

She pulled out her camera and took pictures of you with a continuous smile on her face.She couldn't help but think that she's lucky to have you.You're definitely not like others,is what she reminded herself and she liked that a lot about you so it was all good.