Getting Ready

She's here!

You woke up and smiled because of the person laying next to you in your king sized bed.That's right,Son Ga In!

You were so happy that you didn't want to leave her side but you knew eventually she would have to go back to work anyways since after all,she is only on a short vacation.If she wasn't so well known she probably wouldn't be here and you'd probably never get to actually be with her.But luckily her company is pretty nice and and have her some time off for this special occasion.But of course,seeing is that she's well known,no one would get to know yet that you're Son Ga In's new little sibling.You sort of frowned at that thought but then smiles because you would get to spend some real time with her.Of course she would have to go out in public without makeup or a hat or something like that so no one would recognize her cause let's face it,even though you are in a small part of America (A/N:Your choosing.),people will still recognize her or want to know her because she's so pretty.

So anyways,she began to wake up while you were already showering and humming a BoA song.She smiles at the thought that you were an early waker.However,it was going on noon and she loved that for once she finally got to sleep in late.It felt so good to her.She sat up and stretched and put in her headphones while she walked to her bags and began to look for a comfy outfit.

She was playing SHINee since it was your iPod that she was using,after all.You're a big Shawol,she thought with a giggle.So she decided to give you a surprise at the end of the day.

She threw on a PL t-shirt that was white while the letters were written in red and they stood for Paradise Lost,of course.Out of all her songs,she rather liked that one a lot so she had made plenty of comfy PL customized outfits for days like this one.She even had one made for you that was in your favorite color!She smiles when she had seen yours and thought "I hope y/n likes this father told me their favorite color after all!" She lays it on your bed and sits on the floor next to her bag while looking for her black shorts and white sneakers."There's going to be a lot of walking today and it's going to be awfully hot!I want to be comfortable!"She was frustrated until she finally found them both. "Ah ha!" She shouted with a smile on her face as she found her items.She began singing BEG's Abracadabra while it played in her ears through the earphones while she started putting on her shirt.She hadn't recognized you until she finally had the shirt on and turned around to see you sitting on the bed smiling. "Oh! Y/n!You're done!" She exclaimed with a smile and an abvious shocked expression on her face.You just giggled and nodded at her cuteness. "Sorry for startling you.I was listening to you sing.I love that song,you know?" You winked at her with another giggle and she giggled as well with a smile on her face and nod. "It's alright!Here.I bought you something!" She couldn't hide the happiness as she patted your matching Paradise Lost outfit that she had layed on your bed for you and at the bottom of the bed she was placng a neat pair of red Nike sneakers with it as well. "I hope it all fits!Dad told me about your favorites so I made this when I found out about you,right away!" She was happy.You could see it in her eyes.She had that same cute eyesmile that Girls' Genertions Tiffany had and you loved them both.You smiled wide and tilted your head at her. "Really?!Thank you so much!Though you didn't have to get me anything.Just knowing your my sister is enough." You blushed while you hopped off the bed and began putting your outfit on.All that was left were your sneakers and you were waiting to put those on before you left the house. "Does it fit?" She asked with a slight sense of concern in her voice while you were looking at it in the mirror.You turned to her and smiled brightly while nodding and replied with:"Yes!And I love it so much!Really,thank you Ga In!" You leaped to her and knowing what you were wanting to do,she hugged you at the same time you hugged her with a smile on her face. "Good.I'm glad it does." She messed your hair up a bit and you giggled with a nod.