Sukai

Loving Kim Junmyeon [^_^]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, how come you are so cute?" Kai go closer to Suho so that he can whisper those words to him makes the latter's attention drifts to him abruptly. His words come out in a teasing tone making Suho giggles when he was looking at him.

"Mwo?" He squinted his eyes and laughs after that, push himself to create a bit distance between the both of them. Even all the members always saying those words to him, but to hear it suddenly from Kai's mouth just makes it weird at least for him because they are freaking on stage right now where he needs to pay his attention to fans, not Kai.

Kai sigh, totally thinks Suho didn't heard him just now. "I said, you looks so cute hyung," this time he say it a bit louder and more closer to his hyung where he trapped his body in his and his lips brushes Suho's ear in the process makes the older retracts a bit at the ticklish sensation on his ear.

"Am I?" He swear the looks on his dongsaeng's eyes was different from usual but he just shrugged it off and showing his dongsaeng his beautiful eye smile instead.

Kai asks him to come closer once again and he just do so lending his ear near to Kai's lip giving approval to whisper to him. "You are so beautiful when you are smiling like that, hyung," he said while grabbing Suho's neck in his palm rubbing it a bit with his thumb and he can feels his hyung froze for a second before pulling his body out from him.

"Yah~~why are you suddenly like this?" Suho elbows hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter