krisho

Loving Kim Junmyeon [^_^]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMO, OMO, OMO...... DID MANY OF YOU ALREADY VIEW THIS KRISHO STORY. IT WAS NOT DONE YET I MISTAKENLY POST IT.. HUHU...SORRY GUYS. YOU CAN CHECK THIS AGAIN. IT'S FINISH...HUHU.. SOME OF YOU MUST THINK, WTH WITH THIS AUTHOR-- SORRY TAT

 

Suho shots his eyes open and prop one of his hand to help himself sit up when his alarm ringing the room loudly. Sehun is nowhere in the room, maybe fall asleep with Baekhyun in the living room since the two asked him to join them last night but his tired eyes can't take it anymore so he just turn them down. He wrap his face with both of his hands and stares at his reflection on the mirror in front of him. The dream he got in his sleep concern him suddenly. It's Kris. How long has it been since he last dream about Kris. 'One year already passed, why suddenly I got that dream about him?' Suho asks himself weirdly. What is actually happened that now he got that dream.? Suho brushes his eyes. The details about the dream already vanished from his memory the moment he wake up but he definitely see Kris in the dream.

____________

 

___Flashback___

"I'm glad that we do this together you know," Kris said before they started with their Showtime filming.

"Keureom, I can never do this alone with all these stubborn kids, you know. Thank you to be by my side through all of this," Suho smile at his best friend. As co-leader of the group, they always hang out together for discussion about their responsibility in group before and the chemistry between them make the thing become easier and they end up become closer than when they were still trainee.

"Please take care of me, Joonie-ah. You know right I'll immediately turn to be a stone in front of camera. Gosh, what is this all again? Variety? I'm doomed!!" Kris said while tidying his hair in front of the mirror with defeated face.

"No need to mention it, Fan-fan. I know what to do. You will do good. Don't worry too much. Hurry and get out," Suho pats the shoulder of the taller man before he go out of the room with his soft smile.

Kris grins like a stupid kid after being leave alone in the room. He adore that smile on the beautiful face so much. Without he realized it, he always stare at that face only to see that smile and everytime he see it, his heart just blooming with happiness. He know then that he already develop a different feeling towards his best friend. He likes the feeling so much but at the same time it scared him too much as he know Suho was clearly straight, not like him-well he figure out his orientation was different since he like his best friend.

As expected, Suho always know what he was doing. Instead, he always prioritize others before himself. The filming was smooth for Kris as Suho keep on providing him a space to appeal more for the show. Of course he was thankful for that effort that Suho put to help him.

He still remember when he start entering the company, he was feeling so out of place since most of the trainee were Korean and only some are Chinese or from other country. Thankfully he was excellent in Korean language so he was able to communicate well with others and easily accepted among them. But, he still feel strange or maybe it was his own self who always cold to others and prefer to be alone that sometimes he feel lonely. He admits that he was not good in socializing far most to start a conversation with others and Suho once said that he thought Kris don't know how to smile since he didn't ever seen it before he takes the courage to approach the Chinese-Canadian man.

"Annyeong~~ I'm Myeonmyeonie. How about you?" Suho sat beside him after a week he was introduced to other trainees with his lollipop in his mouth makes him looks so cute with a little bump appears on his left cheek.

"Mwoo??" Kris looks at him with a weird expression. "What kind of name is that? Wasn't your name Kim Junmyeon?" He asked the petite boy with a furrowed brows.

"Eoh, you know my name!!" Suho glee at the question jumping from his seat totally excited that the tall man actually know him. "Omo, I can't believe this. Wu Yifan really know my name," he continues to squeal like a fangirl and Kris was thankful that everyone already walk out of that room.

"Of course. Well, you are like a leader for us. So, I think I need to know that much," Kris try to make him sit still instead of swaying back and forth. He doesn't know that this Kim Junmyeon was actually so active.

"Well, I'm not a leader you see. Just a long-term trainee here. I'm just a merely trainee like you all, you know," Kris can see a gloomy face for a second but that face actually smiling back at him after that.

"Hey, want a lollipop? It's strawberry," Suho said ing a stick from his pocket to Kris.

"Ah, gwenchanna. It's not my style," Kris said and fishing his own pocket to take his bubblegum before put it in his mouth. Suho smile again seeing that. Kris looks at him in wonder. Did this kid always go around smiling like that? Wouldn't he get cramped?

"Ohh, bubblegum. You are truly cold city guy," Suho said in amusement after that.

"Eh? What's that?"

"I heard from other trainees. They said you are a cold guy,"

"So, that's why you finally talk to me?" Kris asks while arranging his papers into the bag. It's weird how this boy can get him to speak this much.

"Aniyo. After songsaengnim introduced you that day, I already wanted to say hi. But then, I got busy and the past few days I have family gathering. So, finally today I get to speak to you," Suho explain himself by waving his lollipop enthusiastically while counting silently on his fingers. Kris swear he never experienced such a situation in his life before. How come a boy can acts so cute like that?

"Omo, it's already late. Eomma must be waiting already. Pangawo, Fanfan! See you later," Suho stands up abruptly when he take a look at the wall clock and dash to the door.

"Later," he said back to the boy and can see Suho's smile before vanished outside of the room and he find himself was smiling too. Now he got a nickname huh. What a weird one. But strangely he likes it.

Suddenly the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter