Birthday story.

THE MIDNIGHT STORY!!

Clock struck 12. The grandfather clock chimed his hourly tune. 

"Its my bday." Thought Tao to himself.

He remembered last year he was at exo dorm and his hyungs n Maknaes threw a surprise party for him or rather forced them to give him party. He is always excited abt his bday. Even the Maknaes failed him in this. 20 days before he used to start bugging them so that they don't forget his bday.

But this time he's all alone no excitement,no joy. He's here in Hong Kong n they r there in Seoul. His heart ached. He knows whatever is happening right now shouldn't happen.

Suddenly His phone rings he got all excited n picked up the phone without even seeing who's at the other end.

"Hello" he said. "Happy birthday Tao!" Came his mother's voice.

Tao felt a little disappointment.

"Thank you mom!" He said trying hiding his sadness.

His mom sensed his trouble but she chose to ignore.

"Tao I hope u r resting well. You are not taking strain,are you?"his mom asked. Tao replied,"mom I m all ok don't worry abt me." 

"Ohh ok. Emm your dad wants to talk to you" his mother added.

Tao's grip around the phone tightened. He has not yet forgiven his dad for the letter incident. But it was his bday he can't ignore him.

"Happy bday son". Said his dad in his deep voice.

"Thank you" said Tao shortly.

They talked for a while abt his health n all then he put down the phone and suddenly felt lonely.

He was all alone in a big suite of Hong Kong. He's meeting his fans tomorrow.

He's so thankful to them that after all these things they r still with him. He started fiddling with his mobile. He clicked a instagram and went to his profile. 

As expected it was flooding with bday msgs and dm.

Then he went to Maknae's profile. But he knows sehunnie might not update. But he had hopes from his chanyeol hyung. He always does and the best part he doesn't care who says what. 

He clicked on his profile and felt a big pang of disappointment. No recent update. 

Tao felt a blow of betrayal. No phone call no message no update. He threw the phone on the table n started checking out Hong Kong's night line. 

He was on verge of crying. But he said to himself "I have to be strong."

Series of thoughts started coming out to his mind. Ot 12 then 11 then 10. It was so hard. He missed his fav hyung,Kris hyung. But he chose exo over him. 

Suddenly the suite bell rings. It broke the chain of thoughts he had. He glanced at the watch n thinks who it must be.

"manager hyung May be"

He started towards the door. He has to use crutches till now as he's not healed yet.

He went to the door n without checking who's there he just opened the door.

"Surprise" came a huge voice.

Before he could understand what was happening, he was crushed by series of hugs. 

He somehow regained his senses and looked around. It was exo all 10 of them. He just couldn't believe. 

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked in a small voice. He just can't believe it yet.

"What do you think we r doing here hyung? It's Ur bday" said kai in his quite voice.

Tears started Welling in his eyes.

"I thought u guys forgot" sobbed Tao. "Is that even possible tao-ya?"asked exo's omma

"Ya enough of talks let eat cake now" Maknae said.

"But where is the cake?" Lay questioned.

"Leadernim leadernim leadernim" baek n chanyeol started chanting.

Knowing them at they won't stop everybody closed their ears.

Still flabbergasted Tao, started laughing seeing them.

"I missed them so much" thought Tao.

"Ya stop it I am here. U guys can't gimme me a minute na" complained suho hyung.

"No" "never" "impossible" baek n channie replied.

"I will see u guys later. It's my kid's bday. Tao-ah blow this candle and wish for what u want." Suho said.

Tao closed his eyes and wished that he could be with them for forever in his life. To be part of exo for his life.

He blew the candle n unknowingly he started sobbing.

Everybody hugged him. Suho hyung was the 1st go hug him. He said quietly," Tao we won't hate u or forget u even if u leave us. If it's hurting leave. U will always be my kid and we will be there for u forever" 

Tao was overwhelmed. He cried n cried.

"I don't wanna leave hyung. I love exo I want to be in exo."Tao cried.

Suho hugged him tight and pacified him. "Take as much time as u want and come back." Leadernim said to him.

"Now your present." The oldest hyung said.

"You didn't need to get me anything" Tao said.

" it's a combine gift for u n sehunnie" kyungsoo said.

"Gift where? How? What?. I love gifts" said the excited Maknae.

The oldest hyung went to the door and opened the door.

"Happy birthday Sehun and Tao! Our gifts for u guys" said xuimin.

Sehun n Tao were stunned. He couldn't believe what they were seeing. 

"Kri...s hyung" Tao murmured.

"Luhan hyung" sehun said surprised.

"Yes. Your fav hyung for your bday". Kai said.

Kris n luhan came inside. Luhan started towards sehunnie and Kris towards Tao. "Tao happy birthday" Kris said cautiously. Without any word Tao jumped into a bear hug to Kris.

Others got the hint and They went out of the suite to let the 2 estranged "exo couples" to enjoy their only night.